Wilson Staff DUO Urethane Golf Balls Review Thread

I had to personalize to get the price, so I figured the choice was a no brainer when I saw the color of the green!

Smart man.

Nice choice Jman.

Looks good Jman

Good looking balls there, James.

Another nine holes with this one yesterday. Again, real fun, consistent and feels great! Was able to get it to back up on a 3/4 pitching wedge on 1 shot. All other shots stopped within inches (no more than 12"). It's nice knowing you can hit to a number and it's not going to roll out on you.

I'll have a sleeve waiting for you
That's very kind of you. They will play great with the dozen in my trunk. I picked some up before I left Texas. Wanted to make sure I had some before my next round.

This ball is really growing on me. On iron shots i am getting 12" rollout max. Contribute that to the high and soft landings i am getting with the irons but these balls are really predictable. Hit 2 monster drives today (298,310), so I know these balls are long. They feel great off the driver and irons. Short game these provide substantially more spin when compared to the Duo or Duo-S

This ball is really, really, really fun.

Why is there a price difference between wilson's site and global golf? I'm dying to try these out

Why is there a price difference between wilson's site and global golf? I'm dying to try these out
I believe they are trying to recover from a pricing error a lot of us cashed in on.

I believe they are trunk to recover from a pricing error a lot of us cashed in on.

Lol is this when I saw them for 24.99?

Lol is this when I saw them for 24.99?
Yeah, shockingly they honored the orders and then jacked the price hahaha

Yeah, shockingly they honored the orders and then jacked the price hahaha

LOL I thought that was an error. Should have ordered then!

I'm ready to pick up sone of these but they aren't available in Canada yet.

Just ordered a box from TGW.com. Can't wait for the local Dick's, Golf Galaxy or Golfsmith to get them in.

Looking forward to hitting them and seeing if all the positive noise on this thread about this ball works for my swing.

LOL I thought that was an error. Should have ordered then!

Golfdom has them for 30 and change. Spins are 21 and original duos for 10 and change. Crazy good prices on all three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golfdom has them for 30 and change. Spins are 21 and original duos for 10 and change. Crazy good prices on all three.

Never ordered from there. Have you?

Can anyone gimme a comparison to the Penta TP3. Thats my current game ball and its awesome, for me anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Never ordered from there. Have you?

No, but I'm within driving distance so I just hit the storefront. I don't like to pay taxes and shipping unless I have no other choice.

Well Pooo. I should have waited to order, paid $38.00 where I ordered from. :angry: Oh well, they're on the way. I'll up the nassau bet with the guys Tuesday and hope I swing well......easy peasy.

They have been in my local store for 2 weeks.

At 20* here, not a purchase I will need soon.

Probably a shoot out between the Duo U and Chrome Soft ** is anticipated.

Bought a dozen today for $38... I will have to see how these play but a Tour ball at less than $40 is still a solid deal I think. I have only putted around the rug with it but it still has a great soft feel with just a little more click than the regular DUO... Very much looking forward to getting this ball out to the course.

Back