The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Carson Palmer really be this bad? Lmao

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Gawking at accidents holds up traffic.

I understand it's a song and there's a music video. But I have no idea what "dab on 'em" actually means. Maybe it's the whiteness coming though, but I don't understand what dabbing your brow has to do with anything.

Since when does a td celebration have to mean anything?

Here's hope that Carolina will come in overconfident. And I get some serious points in Vegas in two weeks. Thinking CAR -8 opening line.

Why are their starters still in?? Blow to Cam's knee right now!

Since when does a td celebration have to mean anything?
It doesn't really. I guess, you're sweating so you dab the sweat from your brow? I guess, just in general, I don't get this dabbing mumbo jumbo.

I understand it's a song and there's a music video. But I have no idea what "dab on 'em" actually means. Maybe it's the whiteness coming though, but I don't understand what dabbing your brow has to do with anything.

I have been informed, and I have no idea if this is correct or not, that it has something to do with smoking weed.

Seven turnovers. That's gotta be some kinda record, right?

#FamousForSomething

7 turnovers?? Wow! I turned it off to watch some Star Wars Rebels and turned back to this? I'm just glad this Palmer showed up now and not during ffb playoffs lol

Impressive. Just hope its not a low scoring Super bowl like I think it will be

It doesn't really. I guess, you're sweating so you dab the sweat from your brow? I guess, just in general, I don't get this dabbing mumbo jumbo.

It's kind of like the double check...but in the playoffs

Twitter is awesome ...

b013e2a85fcc6f1c2531067c084f40c4.jpg

Palmer!! What a hack to throw away such an opportunity. Oh well. Denver is in a world of hurt

It's kind of like the double check...but in the playoffs
Aaron Rodgers stopped doing the belt after he won the Super Bowl. At least I don't remember seeing the belt move.

Bring on Cam!

They are a loose and fun team. Might get caught up in the SuperCircus. Denver only 2 years out of their last trip. Just saying it could happen. But Denver should be big dogs.

Palmer!! What a hack to throw away such an opportunity. Oh well. Denver is in a world of hurt

I'm not sure if I would consider him a hack for losing this game. The Panthers out played them from the opening kick off.

Gosh, this is perfect...

565c1694f672b11a332de20e9c81d287.jpg

Example 1,729,782,889 why Skip Bayless is an idiot.

Do we really need a post game show after a 49-15 beat down? Just give me the X-Files please.

I'm not sure if I would consider him a hack for losing this game. The Panthers out played them from the opening kick off.

I'm just bitter from that embarrassing loss. Rough to watch and congrats to Carolina. Hell of a team

Close I guess haha

How does this asshat still have a job?? Just kills ESPN's watchability. Statements like this and his mancrush on Tebow should be grounds for termination.

Good call. LMAO.

A lot of Draft experts had Gabbert as the #1 QB too.

I could pull dozens of posts from this and previous years NFL threads with similarly misguided sentiments

I could pull dozens of posts from this and previous years NFL threads with similarly misguided sentiments
It ain't worth the time. ESPN can't afford quality at this point.

Superbowl 50 Carolina -4 vs Denver.

Gonna go up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back