What Top Courses Are You Planning on Playing This Year?

Got a gift certificate to play Dubs Dread at Cog Hill.I think I will do pretty good there

Great course. Stay out of the sand and you'll be all set.

Trump Philadelphia

The Ridge at Back Brook

I'm in the planning stages of a few more, but that's what I got thus far.

Both are so nice!

I definitely want to get to Bethpage Black with Dean and Pete and Jim. I'd like to try and get to the Turning Stone course with Pete. Somehow I'm going to try and get back to Oak Hill. It's going to be my goal to play there at least once a year now, hopefully I can find a way to play it cheaper tho lol. I have a line of some "higher ups" there so I'm hoping I can pull a few strings.

I could be persuaded to put on pants and look respectable at Oak Hill. :flowers4u:

RTJ Trail Opelika

Beyond that I haven't made any plans. May do Bayhill again this year, it's been too long and I love the course.

I passed up on the trip there this year (which was this weekend..I hope they were lucky enough to get out of Snowmageddon2016 on Friday and back in tomorrow). They redid the greens there so it must be even better now.

Planned/realistic for 2016:
RTJ Grand National
Hammock Beach
Bethpage Black
Ballyowen
Atlantic City CC

Wants/Reaches/Dreams:
I would love to play Baltusrol again as it gets closer to PGA time
True Blue/Caledonia
We-Ko-Pa
The Ranch
Cowboys Club/other awesome places in DFW

Last edited:
I've got a couple of leads to play at Olympic and Riviera. It's a long shot but I'm hoping it happens.

Really hoping to play tpc Deere run and whistling straits. Oh and a little place named hammock beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping for the RTJ trail with THPers, but True Blue and Caledonia is at the very top of my list. I've heard the stories and I want to make more great THP memories.

would love to make a return trip to TPC Vegas and of course The Hideaway is at the top of everybody's list!!
I would also love to return to True Blue and Caledonia...one of my favorite places on earth!

Redwood Meadows and Wolf Creek for me up in this area also wouldn't mind playing Tobiano again.

I'm doing Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill and Spanish Bay on vacation in March.

I can't wait.

Poppy Hills
Spyglass
Spanish Bay
Pebble Beach
Half Moon Bay Golf Links
Seascape GC
Pasatiempo GC
TPC Harding Park

This list will grow over the course of the year :D

Last edited:
THP event Hopefuls:

Boulder Creek
True Blue
Caledonia
TPC Vegas

Gatherings etc:
Arcadia Bluffs
Forest Dunes
Treetops Masterpiece
Sarasota National
Waterlefe
Buffalo Ridge
Bucks Run
Eagle Eye
Greywalls

Aside from possible THP event venues, I would love to pay Bethpage Black. I talk about it every year but I'm hoping this is the year.

Will definitely be playing True Blue/Caledonia again during my Myrtle trip in August.

Locally:
Trump National (Philadelphia)
Baywood Greens (Delaware)
Trying to get a trip to Bethpage Black organized as well.

My brothers, dad and I are going to Las Vegas in May. We are playing Wolf Creek in Mesquite for sure (already made the tee time) and will play one other in the area while we are there.

Other than that, my plans are completely undefined.

Royal Dornoch
St. Andrews
Turnberry

Played Muirfield, Carnoustie, Troon and Birkdale last year, trying to get to through the rota eventually. Was going to try and pull off Portrush and County Down on the above trip, but travel in Ireland is just too tough to pull it off.

Boulder Creek on 6/11/2016.. Go Team Michigan
Oakland Hills
Arcadia Bluff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get to play here in May.

b8dec68a76589da42a7d024f76252276.jpg

Zhailjau Golf Club in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Part time home of the Challenge Tours Kazakhstan Open.

Will be playing Poppy Hills, RTJ Trail in late April, TPC Harding Park, Blackhorse/Bayonet, Old Works, Circling Raven and Hoping for We-Ko-Pa, TPC Vegas, or True Blue/Caledonia with THP

I'm hoping to get over and play the Streamsong courses. Plantation course on Maui is another possible this summer.

The Brickyard, Idle Hour, Sun City, Heron Bay, River Forset, Georgia National, Healy Point, Lane Creek, Kinderlou Forest in Georgia.
Oyster Bay, Mooreland and Parkland in South Carolina.
RTJ Trail Lakes & Links courses in Bama, not sure about where else.

Of course these are top courses to me, others may not feel quite the same.
Last time I played Heron Bay I think I found more than 18 bunkers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Could be a long year...

But starting off this week with Wolf Creek and TPC Las Vegas.

Hopefully I get to play:
We-Ko-Pa

Wolf creek, TPC Vegas and royal links this week. Arcadia Bluffs this summer and hopefully whistling straits this summer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tpc Las Vegas and royal links coming up this weekend. Hammock beach in april. Hopefully wekopa in may. A couple nice courses in Ohio in june.

Tpc Las Vegas and royal links coming up this weekend. Hammock beach in april. Hopefully wekopa in may. A couple nice courses in Ohio in june.

Hopefully Torrey sometime this year too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streamsong and Eaglebrooke for local courses and hopefully I can play somewhere new on vacation this year.

Back