between this forum, a fishing forum, your Xbox issues and going to Walmart in your pajamas, I don't see how you have time for anything else.
He certainly doesn't have time to respond to certain posts calling him out, he's said so multiple times. Watching movies at work is apparently different tho

Just updated...

48dd29542440fefc3873570514a64d39.jpg

I upgraded yesterday, no issues thus far.

I upgraded yesterday, no issues thus far.
Same here, except for the weird pop ups within the app about features, getting tired of those, even after I click out of them!

Not sure if this is normal, but Tapatalk doesn't sync when I remove subscriptions. Is that just the way it goes, or am I missing a setting that will sync website forum activity with the app?

I shall wait a few day before updating...

Just noticed tapatalk now takes up 2.5 GB on my phone. It never was that much before the last update. Anyone have an idea how I can get that number down? I knew I should have gotten a 32gb phone

Just noticed tapatalk now takes up 2.5 GB on my phone. It never was that much before the last update. Anyone have an idea how I can get that number down? I knew I should have gotten a 32gb phone
1.8 for me. I wonder what the specifics are for this usage? Pictures uploaded? Messages saved as draft…? I honestly have no idea.

1.8 for me. I wonder what the specifics are for this usage? Pictures uploaded? Messages saved as draft…? I honestly have no idea.

I wish there was a way I could see that

I just started using Tapatalk and mine is showing 348MB.

Tapatalk

Just read an article that says for iOS the tapatalk app stores all photos uploaded in the cache. In the settings tab you can clear cache and I just did. Went from 2.5gb to 139 mb. Wow

My Tapatalk shows 44MB but 1.09GB of cache.

I can clear that cache if wanted. Might check into that

43.8MB for the app, 1MB of data, and 1.05MB cache for me on Android

Do you do most of your foruming on your phone? I don't Tapatalk very often.

266 MB on my phone. 202 MB is docs and data. I use Tapatalk almost exclusively.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

28.2 MB here cache 136KB

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Had 589 mb in cache (I just cleared it) and 28.37 mb for the app on the nexus 7.

On the s4, 142 mb (just cleared it) and 34.54 for the app.

I try to clear out my cache once a week but I think I got lax on the tablet.

Just read an article that says for iOS the tapatalk app stores all photos uploaded in the cache. In the settings tab you can clear cache and I just did. Went from 2.5gb to 139 mb. Wow
Hahaha. I went from 1.8 gb to 73.2 mb. I feel like I was half right in my initial response to you (about the photos).

Hahaha. I went from 1.8 gb to 73.2 mb. I feel like I was half right in my initial response to you (about the photos).
Ya im the dummy who let the app get to 2.5gb lol thats a lot

Ya im the dummy who let the app get to 2.5gb lol thats a lot
I wouldn't say that as much as I was the dummy who let my old phone fill up with enough storage that I went out and bought a new one in September.....

(And I SMASHED the face of the old one, but I digress).

Just switched to a new phoneexplains me being at only 175MB

I wouldn't say that as much as I was the dummy who let my old phone fill up with enough storage that I went out and bought a new one in September.....

(And I SMASHED the face of the old one, but I digress).
lol i have been looking to upgrade my phone to one with 32GB and this was almost my reasoning for it

Anybody know why I can't post any pictures over 19kb from Tapatalk anymore?

Back