Tiger gets his 20th HIO, but 1st in the last 20 years

Misike

Live in the Present
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice. I’m still waiting on my first...any day now.

Two things I take from this. #1, it's amazing that the greatest player ever never hit a hole in one... while he was the greatest player in the world and #2, imagine the amount of golf he had to play in the 20 years from his 19th HIO and before to give himself the chances to get that many aces.

Two things I take from this. #1, it's amazing that the greatest player ever never hit a hole in one... while he was the greatest player in the world and #2, imagine the amount of golf he had to play in the 20 years from his 19th HIO and before to give himself the chances to get that many aces.

Yeah, it’s pretty wild. Makes me appreciate my one and only (got it this year) even more.

Read that, pretty crazy the timing difference. Also used all that magic up before playing Phil

That's mind blowing to me that he has 20 hole in ones in itself. But to go 20 years in between the 19th and 20th is just crazy.

Pretty amazing stat. Hope I don't go 20 years between HIO's

I’m curious to see historically how many HIOs tour players make. 20 seems like a small number compared to what he’s done in his career but I feel like HIOs are rare.

Sheesh- 45 years and still waiting for the FIRST one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger gets his 20th HIO, but 1st in the last 20 years

Anyone played at the Madison? May have a chance to play in a few weeks. What could I expect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but i just dont see that as such the intriguing nor noteworthy story. I mean so he hasnt had one in 20 years to me is not a big deal just like tour pros who have never had one imo is no big deal either. I feel the thing much more fascinating and noteworthy is that he has 20...or even the first 19, whatever. But going 20 yrs between the last and this? Considering how rare they actually are even at the tour level (2500-1) its not at all amazing its been 20 yrs. But instead is quite amazing that he has the 20.

Back