Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I'd be open to playing a round on the morning of the 30th my bday
That would be a great way to celebrate the birthday I think. A round is defently in order

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to back out unfortunately. I have my Granny staying with us on Friday night and I have to drive her to work at 9:30. I would love to play a local round next Saturday if you are up for it!
Have fun!

No worries bud, appreciate the heads up. Enjoy your Granny visit!

It was super warm out today. Anyone make it out?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Where do you guys wanna play on the 30th? I would love to get something planned and scheduled. We can do Morgan Creek or something closer for our A'murican friend. I am easy. Maybe 8-845 tee time?

Where do you guys wanna play on the 30th? I would love to get something planned and scheduled. We can do Morgan Creek or something closer for our A'murican friend. I am easy. Maybe 8-845 tee time?
Morgan is a long shot to get a tee time on Saturday unfortunately.
Northview? Loomis/Semiahmoo? No Bell? Homestead? Shuksan? Pagoda or Kings Links ( long trip for Skibum)?

I'm fine with pretty much any of those venues. I will say though my brother will be in town, so it will depend on whether he wants to go boarding that day or not whether we can join. However, as long as we're not busy doing something else, I'm sure he's game.

Unrelated point, was just looking at your sig Curt, did you reshaft the V4's with CTL's? That sounds like a sick setup!

I'm fine with pretty much any of those venues. I will say though my brother will be in town, so it will depend on whether he wants to go boarding that day or not whether we can join. However, as long as we're not busy doing something else, I'm sure he's game.

Unrelated point, was just looking at your sig Curt, did you reshaft the V4's with CTL's? That sounds like a sick setup!
No... I think I made a mistake there. Oops haha.

Morgan is a long shot to get a tee time on Saturday unfortunately.
Northview? Loomis/Semiahmoo? No Bell? Homestead? Shuksan? Pagoda or Kings Links ( long trip for Skibum)?

I have only played Northview once with you guys, would be open to playing that again since I want to shoot a lot better lol.
Skibum, ok sounds good, keep us in the loop

I would be down for some Northview action

I'm slated to go back to california for work first week in Feb so I probably can't make that weekend. :(

Army you in as well?

Is there a weekend that works for you bud? We need to tee it up again!

We do need to. I'm not sure yet. After this next trip I should be free for a little bit. Will see how it goes. I need to get the new sticks out on the course.

Is there a weekend that works for you bud? We need to tee it up again!

Sat the 30th from 8-8:45 am should work for me.

I probably could do it if it's that early...

So we have Yan, Army, Jays and myself. We could do another 4 some if Ski and his brother come. I dunno.
North view Saturday between 8-845 depending on whats available, sound good?

Good start. If this thread has taught me anything it's that people's schedules will change closer to the date. Hopefully not.

Good start. If this thread has taught me anything it's that people's schedules will change closer to the date. Hopefully not.
This is totally true. I would be happy just getting out!
Army can anyone book on Northview? Or do you get better deals?

Looks like we have to wait until Saturday to book for the 30th. I am in a trade show all day and will be out of comish, anyone able to give them a call and book something?
Looks like $50 to play the Ridge course, not too bad!

Cheers!

Looks like we have to wait until Saturday to book for the 30th. I am in a trade show all day and will be out of comish, anyone able to give them a call and book something?
Looks like $50 to play the Ridge course, not too bad!

Cheers!
Will you be at the vancouver convention Centre for the trade show by any chance?

Will you be at the vancouver convention Centre for the trade show by any chance?

Unfortunately I am not that lucky. In Cloverdale for the CRA trade show

Unfortunately I am not that lucky. In Cloverdale for the CRA trade show
Oh nice,if you ever make it to VCC I am always there

Everyone still in? Anyone book anything?

I didn't...sorry! But my brother and I are still game.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We have 6 if everyone is still in

Back