Wilson Staff C200 Irons Review Thread

Steel. I have some shafts I'll try in them.

Isn't the gap too big though? I feel like I would need to switch to 52-56-60 setup.

Not for me. I'm currently playing 54, 58 above the gap wedge. I found that in my case GW-52 was <10 yards gap and that GW-54-58 was effectively the same as a 50-54-58 setup with traditional wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for me. I'm currently playing 54, 58 above the gap wedge. I found that in my case GW-52 was <10 yards gap and that GW-54-58 was effectively the same as a 50-54-58 setup with traditional wedges.

I'm running the GW 54 58. It's perfect.

These are $560 shipped from rock bottom with the 30off code. Trying to restrain myself from doing a blind buy. I really need to hit these already!
You guys need to hide deals like that with spoiler tags. ?
Some of us are trying to wait for our demo weekend.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

After reading the reviews and comments I really, really want to try these out. New irons are not in the cards for a while (which is probably a good thing), but that doesn't stop me from wanting to swing them.

After reading the reviews and comments I really, really want to try these out. New irons are not in the cards for a while (which is probably a good thing), but that doesn't stop me from wanting to swing them.

well worse case you will have a few sets to try in about 3 weeks

Great Price

Great Price

Code still active?

No kidding. That would make short work of my pondering.

Thanks to you guys on this forum, I see where Rock Bottom has 20% off the sale price of $899 for the graphite, 4-PW, GW. It expires today, Jan. 25.
Personally, I couldn't pass it up and pulled the trigger this morning. Total cost = $720 for eight of the graphite C200's (free shipping) is a great deal I think!

Has anyone else taken advantage of these great prices at PGA Superstore or RBG? Just curious.

Thanks to you guys on this forum, I see where Rock Bottom has 20% off the sale price of $899 for the graphite, 4-PW, GW. It expires today, Jan. 25.
Personally, I couldn't pass it up and pulled the trigger this morning. Total cost = $720 for eight of the graphite C200's (free shipping) is a great deal I think!

Has anyone else taken advantage of these great prices at PGA Superstore or RBG? Just curious.

The code 30off is still active last I checked and would have netted you some more savings.

20 off is still a screaming deal though.

Use the 30off to add some PMP wedges

Use the 30off to add some PMP wedges

That's a good suggestion but I already have the WS FG Tour Traction Control wedges form last year and love them.
I'm a Wilson Staff homer when it comes to their irons and wedges.

Wish I could say the same about the D200 driver. It just didn't work for me like it has for you and others in THP.
But I LOVE their irons. If the C200's are as good as the D200's were for me last year, I'm going to love them.

Thanks.

Call them up and see if they'll honor it. All they can say is no.

Yep.....I just sent them a message asking if they would honor the 30%. We'll see what happens.
If not, 20% will have to do. Not going to get heartburn over it.

Just looking forward to getting the C200's. You guys have really got me excited about these irons.

That's a good suggestion but I already have the WS FG Tour Traction Control wedges form last year and love them.
I'm a Wilson Staff homer when it comes to their irons and wedges.

Wish I could say the same about the D200 driver. It just didn't work for me like it has for you and others in THP.
But I LOVE their irons. If the C200's are as good as the D200's were for me last year, I'm going to love them.

Thanks.

Well the D200 driver works well enough. Now the F5 driver, that gives me some warm fuzzies.

You're going to love the C200 ;)

Well the D200 driver works well enough. Now the F5 driver, that gives me some warm fuzzies.

You're going to love the C200 ;)

Interesting....I'll need to watch the THP threads on the F5. Haven't really thought about it until you mentioned it.

But I'll stay with this thread for sure on the C200 comments.

Glad to see so many THPers joining #GenFLX. They truly are amazing clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did those of you who got fitted with the KBS Tour shafts get fit with regular or stiff flex? Did you play regular or stiff previously?

I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

This RBG deal is making it hard to not pull the trigger today....

Did those of you who got fitted with the KBS Tour shafts get fit with regular or stiff flex? Did you play regular or stiff previously?

Regular before. Regular after fitting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilson Staff C200 Irons Review Thread

I was fitted stiff and came from stiff. The Tour 90 is a solid shaft and chances are it will work pretty well for you off the rack in your preferred flex.

I play Stiff Graphite in my D100's and I really liked the Regular KBS Tour steel in the C200 when I hit it.

Just went into RBG and went away with a PMP wedge took 30% off, great deal!!

Last edited:
Back