Bettinardi Putter Thread

I haven't been around the golf world that long so the hex T thing doesn't bother me. I actually like it haha.
I really like the look of it just not the whole Cameron tie in. For a long time I wouldn't look at a putter with it on there I have softened over time though and am now leaning the way of liking the look enough it overcomes the other thing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really like the look of it just not the whole Cameron tie in. For a long time I wouldn't look at a putter with it on there I have softened over time though and am now leaning the way of liking the look enough it overcomes the other thing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
This supposed to be his version of circle T?

This supposed to be his version of circle T?

Basically. They wanted something to differentiate their putters on tour and retail so started doing the hex t.

I think for me it is just a touchy subject because of the two companies working together in the past. I like when companies go their own direction and don't hang on to things. That said I am getting over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome Ron!!

I don't know why but this putter felt so different(good different) in my hand. I loved they way it rolled!

Wow. Bettinardi limited edition headcovers sell out fast.

Which one were you going after?

I actually might have gotten one just in case haha. It was a masters edition cover, and it was either the only one or they sold out right after I snagged it. I'm still not 100% if I'm getting a Bettinardi or not so it might have been a bad purchase, so we'll see haha. Eh, should sell somewhere if I end up with a different putter.

I actually might have gotten one just in case haha. It was a masters edition cover, and it was either the only one or they sold out right after I snagged it. I'm still not 100% if I'm getting a Bettinardi or not so it might have been a bad purchase, so we'll see haha. Eh, should sell somewhere if I end up with a different putter.

Masters covers are awesome!! I want to see it!

thats a awesome headcover

Ohhh yeah, that's freaking awesome. I don't even have a betti and I want that.

What do they cost?

$75 for that one. So not much different than the Major edition headcovers from Odyssey and others.

$75 for that one. So not much different than the Major edition headcovers from Odyssey and others.

Yeah, that price still annoys me a bit, but it is pretty much on line with other putter makers special releases.

Oh well.

Yeah, that price still annoys me a bit, but it is pretty much on line with other putter makers special releases.

Oh well.

#preach

I did this to myself though. the land of Perreti's and Betti's is higher priced than what I was dealing with before. Shouldn't have asked for one of those for my birthday haha.

I like that headcover a lot! Now you need a custom Betti to match it

Haha well then

My custom came in today. Not many putters make my jaw drop anymore but this one is special. The whole package. I had asked for something different shaft wise and Nick came through and hooked it up with a satin steel shaft. The cover fits the color scheme perfectly and the redesign of the BB-8 head has made this shape special in my eyes (I was not a fan of the old BB-8).

5e89c955ab602a8a274d500a97419fd6.jpg

817192a7693beabd1f93e27a1c294888.jpg

de674ef2b33102505aef1a231c9058b3.jpg

5a10d7a59259221c4a622386a553ea97.jpg

c04c9d15bbb47a75b1878b9903884c64.jpg

Colin, I can't get you a custom, but I know a guy with a pretty sweet one... :angel:

My custom came in today. Not many putters make my jaw drop anymore but this one is special. The whole package. I had asked for something different shaft wise and Nick came through and hooked it up with a satin steel shaft. The cover fits the color scheme perfectly and the redesign of the BB-8 head has made this shape special in my eyes (I was not a fan of the old BB-8).

I uhhh...I want that. That looks incredible. The shaft is awesome and that tour headcover couldn't be more of a perfect fit for it.

5e89c955ab602a8a274d500a97419fd6.jpg

817192a7693beabd1f93e27a1c294888.jpg

de674ef2b33102505aef1a231c9058b3.jpg

5a10d7a59259221c4a622386a553ea97.jpg

c04c9d15bbb47a75b1878b9903884c64.jpg

What the??? Yours delivered already??? I need to have a chat with Nick I see... Beautiful putter dude. #carryon hahaha

Back