DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if any of you are heading to the Northcoast Golf Show at the Dulles Expo Center in a few weeks. I know it's not a big show, but I've been down the past few years. Think I'll head down with my cousin and maybe hit up TopGolf along the way. Just hoping the snow disappears. Maybe see some of you there!

I usually go every year and ask Michael Breed to look at my swing.

My street has still not been plowed. I'm not shoving out my area until the plow comes through. I don't feel like shoveling twice.

My appointment today at Club Champion become a casualty of the snow. My appt was today. I had to cancel and reschedule for February 15.

That sucks Bob. At least your apt is on my birthday now. Go ahead and take that day off, since they made it a holiday.....

Okay so heading up to Baltimore Saturday for a concert and we are stopping in Leesburg for the wife to see some friends first. I have around 2-3 hours to kill so is there a indoor sim, or topgolf or something anyone would like to meet and get some swings in at with me?

Okay so heading up to Baltimore Saturday for a concert and we are stopping in Leesburg for the wife to see some friends first. I have around 2-3 hours to kill so is there a indoor sim, or topgolf or something anyone would like to meet and get some swings in at with me?

Topgolf in loudon county near Dulles airport, not to far from leesburg

Topgolf in loudon county near Dulles airport, not to far from leesburg
Sweet it's 10 minutes from where we'll be.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wow, get a free pass while the wife is visiting friends.

Wow, get a free pass while the wife is visiting friends.
Yep they are doing a spa thing

You seem like a spa kind of guy. maybe even a mani-pedi.
I have lost count how many times she has asked me to get a pedi. Told her never

I have lost count how many times she has asked me to get a pedi. Told her never

Garth Brooks will be a great show. Get the pedi, you'll be a changed man

The wife's appt is at 12 so anyone want to meet me at TopGolf around 11:30? I have never been

The wife's appt is at 12 so anyone want to meet me at TopGolf around 11:30? I have never been

Tempting for me but the kids have hoops on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be up for it as well but the daughter has basketball.
It's at the corner of Rt 7 and Loudoun County Pkwy in Ashburn.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well, how far south of Baltimore do I have to drive to find a golf course that is playable other that the eastern shore??? Fredericksburg? Quantico? Richmond?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, how far south of Baltimore do I have to drive to find a golf course that is playable other that the eastern shore??? Fredericksburg? Quantico? Richmond?

Williamsburg should have the snow gone but is wet. South of there the snow is gone but we are very wet.

Florida

Can't wait until I retire there! Can't come soon enough :)

Was just looking on line at houses / condos in Myrtle Beach. May buy a condo now ( seeing nice ones under 100k - I don't need anything fancy) and move there permanently in a few years. We are going down there on vacation this summer, so we may do some looking then. Sooo ready!

Was just looking on line at houses / condos in Myrtle Beach. May buy a condo now ( seeing nice ones under 100k - I don't need anything fancy) and move there permanently in a few years. We are going down there on vacation this summer, so we may do some looking then. Sooo ready!

Wife & I had considered MB since we go there every year for vacation but it's become too commercialized, way too many tourists, etc. Need to move further south so I can enjoy both Golf & Fishing on a year round basis!

We're looking down on Pawleys Island, close enough to MB, but far enough away to not have deal with MB

We're looking down on Pawleys Island, close enough to MB, but far enough away to not have deal with MB

And closer to True Blue and Caledonia

Wife & I had considered MB since we go there every year for vacation but it's become too commercialized, way too many tourists, etc. Need to move further south so I can enjoy both Golf & Fishing on a year round basis!

Yea, I'd be fine with Florida, but MB is about as far south as Mrs. Ball wants to go. We will probably not buy anything right in central Myrtle, but more to the south end hopefully - Murrells or Pawleys area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back