Spot Contests Coming To 2016 PGA Show Coverage

Wow! I saw the announcements happening on the floor but contests on the floor too! Hope my coverage time isn't limited by my work schedule.
You and me both brother. Just have to "step out" of the office now and again

This is too cool!
Now I know what I'll be doing come Jan 26-29.

Woo Hoo !

This will be fun !

Amazing! Always stepping it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 days to go. This is really just a tag so that I make sure to follow along.

Spoke to a company yesterday and we have a KILLER prize that will be available for THPers.
There are going to be a number of these, so stay tuned.

This sounds good

I'm pretty much going to get NO work done this week. And I'm OK with that, as long as my boss doesn't spot me sitting on THP all day long :D

Usually enjoy following along the coverage each year, I'll be out of the country this year which means time lags and sketchy wifi. Alot to catch up on in a week.

Spoke to a company yesterday and we have a KILLER prize that will be available for THPers.
There are going to be a number of these, so stay tuned.

I would expect nothing less from THP. Killing it yet again !

I'm pretty much going to get NO work done this week. And I'm OK with that, as long as my boss doesn't spot me sitting on THP all day long :D

Same here, everyone gets an A just don't be loud is all I ask for. :alien:

I'm going to do my best to stay tuned!

This is such a phenomenal idea. I am so pumped to see what THP has up its sleeve!

Always love the coverage, cant wait for live contests.

Can't wait for this to get started.....I am so ready I thought it started today :alien:

I really really want to win that prize, fantastic contest!

Dedicated monitor at work set aside... ready for some great coverage.. and contests too!

Definitely going to be a fun week. Thursday for me will be spent in meetings from 8am to 5pm. Who can I bribe?

Back