The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comcast "customer service" and billing. Someone tell me Direct TV (or something else) is better so I can move to it.
I've had both and didn't think either one was anything to write home about. It can be ugly with all of them from time to time.

Comcast "customer service" and billing. Someone tell me Direct TV (or something else) is better so I can move to it.

Im a big fan of U-verse, and their support is solid

Hate being sick. Meh!

Comcast will work with the customers/Direct TV won't.

90 minutes for an oil change at the dealer when I was second in line this morning. What a waste of time and energy to get up early this morning.

Feel like I need to work on my game today.But for some reason golf doesn't motivate me like it does others.I know I need to go to be a 90 shooter.Just don't feel like doing all the work it takes to get there.Already kinda burned out and have barely scratched the surface with my effort level.Such a great forum,wish I could get more involved golf wise

Feel like I need to work on my game today.But for some reason golf doesn't motivate me like it does others.I know I need to go to be a 90 shooter.Just don't feel like doing all the work it takes to get there.Already kinda burned out and have barely scratched the surface with my effort level.Such a great forum,wish I could get more involved golf wise

I think we all have hit that wall with our games.

I know for me I have to find/set a goal(s) and make the commitment to get there. Sometimes the grind is tough motivation is difficult but the enjoyment of reaching a goal or playing well/better than normal makes it worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comcast is awful, I'm guessing AT&T and Verizon aren't an option where you are?

I think Direct TV customer service would be better. But around here I couldn't handle losing tv whenever the weather was bad.

I have Direct Tv and they gave always gone above and beyond to help me out. When I get a rep that is less than helpful, I just ask for a supervisor.

Ugh. While I was at work today my cats got to my Grandaddy bag and used my Hideaway towel as a scratching post. Really did a number on the towel and absolutely feeling sick about it right now

Google fiber customer service is great. Gotta be oin the right place to get it though.

Ugh. While I was at work today my cats got to my Grandaddy bag and used my Hideaway towel as a scratching post. Really did a number on the towel and absolutely feeling sick about it right now

The cat ran threw about 7/9 lives is what you're saying.

I think we all have hit that wall with our games.

I know for me I have to find/set a goal(s) and make the commitment to get there. Sometimes the grind is tough motivation is difficult but the enjoyment of reaching a goal or playing well/better than normal makes it worth it.

really trying to make a statement this year in golf.Got a pass to play Cog Hill/Kemper Lakes and might be able to slip on Medinah.Hate to go to those places shooting mid 100's.Albiet I'm going to play the red or senior tees-or tee from the fairway if it gets bad.Just want to go there with a few friends and not be an embrassment

Sadly it looks like what we heard yesterday was true. My sons friend passed away on Friday night unexpectedly. His school is going to have grief counsellors on hand during the day, and the Y will have some at night as well. They're holding a family meeting for everyone who knew her and her father through the karate classes.

My son didn't take the news well at all :( I'm going to try and get him out of the house for a bit just to help him out a bit, give him some time to talk to me alone in the car.

I never want to have to tell one of my kids that a friend of theirs, just a child themselves, has passed away ever again. Ever.

If someone could make sure Mr V gets his drugs this weekend that would be great ... his attitude is of PMS status

Sadly it looks like what we heard yesterday was true. My sons friend passed away on Friday night unexpectedly. His school is going to have grief counsellors on hand during the day, and the Y will have some at night as well. They're holding a family meeting for everyone who knew her and her father through the karate classes.

My son didn't take the news well at all :( I'm going to try and get him out of the house for a bit just to help him out a bit, give him some time to talk to me alone in the car.

I never want to have to tell one of my kids that a friend of theirs, just a child themselves, has passed away ever again. Ever.

That's so rough, I can't even imagine. It'll be tough on your son but he will rebound, it's a tough lesson.

But those poor parents, no idea how you would ever recover.

Free NFL Sunday Ticket!

If someone could make sure Mr V gets his drugs this weekend that would be great ... his attitude is of PMS status

Go easy on him, he misses me

Shots fired!

I went to my course for some range time this afternoon, only to discover that they had closed the range just before I got there to do some kind of maintenance. I work on short game a while and decide I really wanted to work on my swing and I headed over to another course. I get there, pay for balls, only to discover after that it is I inexplicably mats only.

I just found out my friend died in an avalanche over the weekend. Great girl, such a tragedy to lose someone so young and full of life.

I just found out my friend died in an avalanche over the weekend. Great girl, such a tragedy to lose someone so young and full of life.

Sorry to hear this, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back