Scotty Cameron putters

God, I am so... close... to... pulling... that...trigger.

Quick, someone talk me out of it. Tell me to take up needlepoint or something.
You are in the wrong place for that brother

God, I am so... close... to... pulling... that...trigger.

Quick, someone talk me out of it. Tell me to take up needlepoint or something.

Yea probably should just do it.

Bidding on a first 500 golo 3, dang you ebay!

After looking at the stock X7M, I realized I actually just want Dufners haha. Not a fan of the top of the stock one. I am interested in the X5R though.

I need a putter project.... Maybe a Scotty

Haha that thing is beautiful. Especially with the plumbers neck. My initial reaction was that the price was a bit steep for me, but it includes shipping so it's not bad haha
Yep. Shipping included should be the final straw lol

How about we talk you INTO it instead?

Look at what's in my bag and tell my why you think you need to talk me into spending more money on clubs... :D

Look at what's in my bag and tell my why you think you need to talk me into spending more money on clubs... :D
I say from experience... doesn't matter lol

Haha that thing is beautiful. Especially with the plumbers neck. My initial reaction was that the price was a bit steep for me, but it includes shipping so it's not bad haha
Read again... Shipping EXCLUDED. Hahaha

Read again... Shipping EXCLUDED. Hahaha

Oh wow, reading on my phone is apparently harder than normal reading. That puts it out of reach for me.

I call it.... "unfinished business" hahahaha

Yep. Mentioned something to that effect to my golf buddies last time out. I think the putter is my last excuse however...

Yep. Mentioned something to that effect to my golf buddies last time out. I think the putter is my last excuse however...

Well, I say green light. The mFGP is a wonderful putter, and perfect for practice sessions if you aren't in love with your alignment.

Well, I say green light. The mFGP is a wonderful putter, and perfect for practice sessions if you aren't in love with your alignment.

I don't really use the RST with it. Plus I tend to be a straight back and forth putter and a blade is likely more for an arc. Plus-two, I putt like crap so spending more money on a putter should make me better. Finally, I ain't gonna think about retiring until 70 so I have plenty of time to make money to support my golf habit.

I should add that I had 5 3-putts the last time out...

All this talk about heavier weighting has the 20g weights back in my Button Back.

Curious to see if I can get comfortable with a heavier head despite playing at 35 inches, and whether it improves the MOi in total.

I love how 1 isn't enough. I have a futura but want a blade again. Almost bought a mil spec last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this talk about heavier weighting has the 20g weights back in my Button Back.

Curious to see if I can get comfortable with a heavier head despite playing at 35 inches, and whether it improves the MOi in total.
I havent even taken delivery on my squareback and Im already looking at heavier weights as well for the same reason.

I always come here to find the support i want/need :) I won't lie and say 'no!'

You do not need to go to jail.
You may pass go.
You'll probably spend 200 dollars.

I havent even taken delivery on my squareback and Im already looking at heavier weights as well for the same reason.

hahaha I love that it's an option. Can't wait to hear how you roll that beauty.

I've rendered my putter project on the website. It will look fantastic once done.

Back