Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think for you, less bounce would be ideal. I tend to chunk or take massive divots so more bounce has always helped me.
Me too i swear my 588s are high bounce

I play 2 dot on my 588s. If you are playing 3, then, woah.
Ok wasnt as high as i though. Heres the clevelands

50.10 (replaced by c200 AW)

Bent to 49/53/57

Solid setup.

Apex 5h with steel shaft. Just hesitant to pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range time tonight pushed me towards purchasing it more.

Which steel shaft? This makes me ponder installing program f15 into mine...

Which steel shaft? This makes me ponder installing program f15 into mine...

KBS C taper. I have one in my apex 4h and it blends perfect with my iron set. For you though I think the program Shafts would be a good fit for you and keep the feeling consistent

11 or 14 bounce on the 56 for a sweeper?

You could go 58.10 bent strong. That would give you the same setup as your Cleveland.

KBS C taper. I have one in my apex 4h and it blends perfect with my iron set. For you though I think the program Shafts would be a good fit for you and keep the feeling consistent

Ooo Ctaper that would make for an outstanding combo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When did Cleveland start offering the RTX 2.0 CB in chrome?

Added to my ponder list.

2016 Bridgestone B330-S. If Bridgestone is excited about it, I'm excited about it.

Callaway PM Grind Matte Black! I think I'm going with the 60* and will have it bent to a 62* instead of going 64* bent to 62*! "Can't Wait" - Bart Scott Voice!

Callaway PM Grind Matte Black! I think I'm going with the 60* and will have it bent to a 62* instead of going 64* bent to 62*! "Can't Wait" - Bart Scott Voice!

Sign me up for this as well just 58 degrees

Wedges..........wait for SM6 or take advantage of the SM5 price drop.

XR16 driver, the CF16 irons are so good it's tempting me to give Callaway's big sticks a closer look.

M2 rescue. No white. I like that.ping G hybrid another option.

Strongly pondering, given the price, a pair (5H and 6H) of D100 ES hybrids. Wonder how much better the D200's are over the D100 ES's. I have the D200 4H and it's money, but I can get the D100's for a song and a maybe a couple of dances.

Strongly pondering, given the price, a pair (5H and 6H) of D100 ES hybrids. Wonder how much better the D200's are over the D100 ES's. I have the D200 4H and it's money, but I can get the D100's for a song and a maybe a couple of dances.

If you buy the D100's, you will definitely wonder how good the D200's are....

If you buy the D100's, you will definitely wonder how good the D200's are....
No doubt. Guess this will be a long term ponder because the D200's are a bit too pricey for the budget right now. #NeedToBuckleDown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back