The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
i-wZpfjV9-M.png

The only thing that needed to be added was that, is

Morgan is the effin Boss.
Don't piss off Morgan.

I used to think that until I tried Sprint and US cellular.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
This is a fios issue. Their equipment has crapped the bed, and want me to wait till Friday. After 2:45 minutes and counting on the phone.

This is a fios issue. Their equipment has crapped the bed, and want me to wait till Friday. After 2:45 minutes and counting on the phone.

That's been my only hangup when thinking of switching to FIOS. We have a Comcast store less than 5 minutes down the road, and they'll swap out equipment within minutes. My friends have had horror stories about waiting a week+ for Verizon to come out and help them.

I am guessing the delays I am seeing are due to de-icing in Minneapolis.

Thats no bueno. De-icing has caused me delays leaving buffalo before.

Just got all my paperwork together for my meeting with the accountant tomorrow to do our taxes. This meeting always gives me a panic attack. Just hearing the word taxes makes me freak out.

I hate tax season as well. I dread going to get them done.

JB doesn't handle any of the finances, I take care of all of that. I have a degree in Finance, and he is not the greatest with money (although he has gotten a lot better over the years), so it has always been my job. It doesn't make it any easier though, I seriously stress about money every minute of every day. And when this time of year rolls around, I feel like I am one giant panic attack.

We had a bunch of stuff this year - a move, new job, etc. I'm cringing at what might happen for taxes if we screwed up something along the way. I'm hoping for an error in the other direction...

Do you add to the left over money after payday or do you put it up and save it? I'm not sure I could go back to cash only.
Usually it serves it's place in that category for the next month and that amount saved is added to the total paying down the credit.

Oh so subtle....

6c49f05a6352c33aafb50bae78bb86f2.jpg

Hate us cause they ain't us

Freakin' poptarts.

Who chooses strawberry over blueberry and cherry? I mean seriously and then says I'll eat one and eat the other tomorrow? What?

Who chooses strawberry over blueberry and cherry? I mean seriously and then says I'll eat one and eat the other tomorrow? What?
Exactly. You cant waffle on poptarts.

Exactly. You cant waffle on poptarts.
No waffling at all. Made an immediate decision. I was told Cherry was not a choice. Strawberry wins anyway. Not my fault the old dude likes the subpar pop tarts.

No waffling at all. Made an immediate decision. I was told Cherry was not a choice. Strawberry wins anyway. Not my fault the old dude likes the subpar pop tarts.

Says the dude looking for a jazzy because he hurt himself walking from the couch to kitchen.

Gonna be a very sad Mward tomorrow morning but that photo just reminded me of how worth it it's going to be.

Be a said ddec if you don't go pick up my beanie from HQ

The boss informed me that all contraband was brought to the show?

The boss informed me that all contraband was brought to the show?
Beanies delivered today. Other contraband is here. Get with it Dwigt.

Beanies delivered today. Other contraband is here. Get with it Dwigt.

Look at the talent getting all diva like. Bless your heart.

Look at the talent getting all diva like. Bless your heart.

LOL...he said bless your heart. Better hide ddec.....that's the last step before things start getting personal....:alien:

The little guy hasn't gained access to the condo yet. He better watch his step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back