THP Radio - The Dean Has Spoken - Volume 2 - PGA Show Edition

another great podcast. Only thing I would fix would be a better transition from the music into JB's opening comments, but overall very well done.

Another great episode, really liking the format. Great tease regarding the contest.

Great show guys...really enjoy listening to them. Looking forward to the contest! I'll be keeping an eye out.

Listening now...back in a few.

Very good show fellas! Looking forward to getting the PGA Show started and seeing content and of course, getting BACK on the Dean's list and maybe winning a contest!

Just finished listening, great show! Love the topics, keep up the good work!

Good job, guys. Interesting topics for sure.

Great show. I actually do want to hear some more about the new Bushnell watch. This may be the year I go for a GPS watch, this one could be in the running.

THP has done a lot of great things to reach its members and viewers. These Radio shows rank in the top three of all time. They are funny, informative, and cleaver. Well done and BRA-F**king-VO

THP has done a lot of great things to reach its members and viewers. These Radio shows rank in the top three of all time. They are funny, informative, and cleaver. Well done and BRA-F**king-VO

I agree...by far the best. Coming from the guy who can barely finish a 3 min you tube video.

I listened to both of these multiple times, with the daughter saying, "Again Daddy?"

Another great installment. I listen to the podcast but keep thinking im missing the video haha.

Enjoyed it guys, keep up the good work!

I'm sure you already have a plan, or schedule, or bucket of ideas to get around to when you have the time. That said, I wanted to mention that one of my other favorite podcasts "All Songs Considered" from NPR Music does something pretty cool during the SXSW music festival. Each night, they get together (in a really lofi, unfancy way) and record a "what interesting things happened today" type of episode. Here's an example from a couple years ago: http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2012/03/14/148615615/sxsw-late-night-dispatch-wednesday

Thanks again for the coverage so far! I can't wait to see the other gems that come out of the show this week.

Enjoying this segment. Well done.

I listened to it today at lunch and enjoyed every second of it. I found the bit about the TM product line particularly interesting. Great stuff!!!

Great show guys!
The first contest sounds great !

Just listened to this. Great thoughts in there and I love the grading scale.

Listened to both today. To be 100% honest these are way cooler than I initially expected! You guys have done a great job with this! Can't wait to hear more

Great job guys! Really enjoyed all topics but especially the M2 segment. I like the direction TM is heading in and hope the M2 is a success.

Another really good episode.

Another solid episode.. I really like these podcasts! Keep it rolling guys!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Another great show guys! After listening I ordered a dozen of the new B330-RXS...hopefully they get here so I can put them in play this weekend!

The Recoil 65's have my attention

The M-2 driver had me confused, I assumed at first that it was a replacement....I think they should have had a different name.....M-series Burner or something

Cant wait to hear more about the Bridgestone Contest....new driver sounds good!

Enjoyed it guys, keep up the good work!

I'm sure you already have a plan, or schedule, or bucket of ideas to get around to when you have the time. That said, I wanted to mention that one of my other favorite podcasts "All Songs Considered" from NPR Music does something pretty cool during the SXSW music festival. Each night, they get together (in a really lofi, unfancy way) and record a "what interesting things happened today" type of episode. Here's an example from a couple years ago: http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2012/03/14/148615615/sxsw-late-night-dispatch-wednesday

Thanks again for the coverage so far! I can't wait to see the other gems that come out of the show this week.

We did something like that at the end of each day at the PGA show last year with myself and Canadan. Each night we recorded a quick video on things that grabbed our attention on the floor and interesting conversations or new products that we heard about. You will see subverting similar throughout the next few days. We discussed it yesterday and are leaning towards keeping them on video instead of a podcast.

I know it's a little off topic, but I hope that gets done again this year. Those were favorites and a great recap to the day, and lead to some really good discussion.

Back