THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I am excited and ready for this, just been a busy day at work and between the kids and principal they are driving me nuts.

I would like to start a petition to have Ron actually dress like this for the first round.
No one wants to see that trust me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well I guess Ron and I are the only ones still excited for this.

Lots of excitement. Unfortunately I can't live on here 24/7. Unfortunately work and family have a higher priority than most everything else.

Well I guess Ron and I are the only ones still excited for this.

Nuh-uh. I'm just green around the gills right now. All I can do to keep dinner down the last few days... the enthusiasm will return soon enough.

This isn't a sprint ... trying to keep a consistent ground game and make contributions where it counts. I may not play like a pro, but I can promote with the best of them.

Last edited:
Been crazy transitioning to the new position, but should settle in here soon. I've already taken off the day before RR, planning on going down that Friday - selected or not!

I actually dug out a small spot in the snow this morning behind the store. It faces woods. I had a crap ton of old golf balls a customer gave me, so I took 15 min before opening and hit balls into the woods - practicing hitting them over / under limbs, etc. Footing was a bit iffy to say the least!

75fe50a89f55871b2afba1135076daca.jpg

Got the backup putting green in the living room now. Rolling putts till I hit 20 in a row. Has taken less and less time over the past two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This time next week, we should know the "First Four" and the others be anxiously scrambling to make the Captains list. #Can'tWait

This time next week, we should know the "First Four" and the others be anxiously scrambling to make the Captains list. #Can'tWait

The waiting is driving me nuts!!!

Sp pumped!

Got the backup putting green in the living room now. Rolling putts till I hit 20 in a row. Has taken less and less time over the past two weeks.

If this winter lasts any longer, we all should be the BEST putters in the world .... cause that's about all I can do right now. Going stir crazy! Not just with not being able to play but with anticipation of the coming weeks! :banana:

It's not so much the cold as my recent schedule that's the problem. I've got to the range a few times lately, but everything's been so busy it's hard find any time. The rain has not helped either.

How do you like that Snoopy putter? Been looking at one myself.

Excited to try and get in, motivated to get better if I do or not. Pushed through some reps at the gym today when I didn't have it. Was thinking about this the whole time in the gym and how we are still early in this journey. Next several weeks will be filled with fun, excitement and anticipation.

4 guys will know they are in and the rest will be dying with anticipation while trying to earn the coveted capt selection. Wish everyone on both sides good luck and am looking forward to see who gets the opportunity to represent their region, THP and True Temper.

How do you like that Snoopy putter? Been looking at one myself.

That's my 7 month olds =). He stands on his own now so he want to putt when I do. Can't wait for him to grow up some more!

Excited to try and get in, motivated to get better if I do or not. Pushed through some reps at the gym today when I didn't have it. Was thinking about this the whole time in the gym and how we are still early in this journey. Next several weeks will be filled with fun, excitement and anticipation.

4 guys will know they are in and the rest will be dying with anticipation while trying to earn the coveted capt selection. Wish everyone on both sides good luck and am looking forward to see who gets the opportunity to represent their region, THP and True Temper.

My thoughts exactly! Well said. I'm real excited!

May have dipped out a little early from a conference to play a cold 18 today. At least it was sunny.

I'm pretty excited! Already left the wife know about the date regardless if I get in!

I'm going to the range tonight ( hope I don't break anything! -cold, shmold! ) Told my wife that I was doing this, and she said "This event must be something special for you to go through all this!" My reply - he!! yea it is!

I told the wife the cost & she was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't more. Now just have to get in! :deadhorse:

Carolina Guys if you are still interested in this event can you pm me your current handicap. I want to make sure my list is up to date

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited! Already left the wife know about the date regardless if I get in!
Dude, it's a big event and all, but not worth that drastic of step :D

Back