THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats guys. A good looking start to the team right now. And the same for the NY/NJ squad.

Russ, WCBM, The_Dude, and rickterp, happy to have you on board - can't wait to experience the greatness that is THP team golf with you guys. I'll be getting in touch soon via PM.

So...where do I send this fat envelope Captain? :clapp:

And now the difficult part begins. 3 spots left.

YESSSSS!!! I'm so pumped right now! Can't wait to represent team NY/NJ. Also, I did make a video of me checking out the selections which I will post in a little. Congrats to both NY/NJ and NE members that made. Real excited to meet you guys!

Tell me about it. I'm pretty much going A Beautiful Mind on the back of this piece of paper I have, and it's been what, 5 minutes?

Congrats to the guys that got in today

Congrats to the team members and those yet to be named! Looking forward to meeting the New Englanders...and then beating them, of course. :bomb:

Congrats fellas!

Congrats to both team's members!

I actually know all the NY/NJ team members - this should be fun!!

Congrats!

Teams looking good so far! Lookout for brianmk24!

This will be the longest 2 weeks of my life lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn team NE. I'm sorry I didn't enter in. Work had me busy straight through until now. Good luck guys!

Congrats to all those selected! Looking forward to see who makes the teams with Captains picks

I may have just shouted out an expletive in front of the family :)

I am so pumped up right now!!! Excited to play with everyone. And now I'm off to the gym to start getting ready!!

Congrats to both team's members!

I actually know all the NY/NJ team members - this should be fun!!

NE has Howzat, we've got Spivey..who's next?

We will have some awesome practice rounds guys! Can. Not. Wait!

Maddog!! Pumped to see him in!! You got some damn good teammates too!!

I don't envy this one bit dude. The good news is any of your 3 will be great picks.

Congrats to everyone that got in. Maddog and WCBM siting!

Congrats to the Eight who go in today, some FANTASTIC guys on both sides! Looking forward to seeing how the teams look after the captains picks are filled out.

YESSSSS!!! I'm so pumped right now! Can't wait to represent team NY/NJ. Also, I did make a video of me checking out the selections which I will post in a little. Congrats to both NY/NJ and NE members that made. Real excited to meet you guys!
Can't wait to see it. Welcome to the team buddy. Practice round at Winged Foot?

Congrats guys!!! that NY/NJ team will be soooo good!

oh, and the losers are okay too ;)

Man team NY/NJ is looking tough!

Reaction video. Couldn't upload straight from Tapatalk so uploaded it to my computer. I'm still so excited to be a part of this amazing event!

Last edited:
Back