Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
17c64c4f9a1fe74670c88ed6874c4040.jpg

0dfc2df4da7c267c574c2016aee54044.jpg

d44714437debed1881846ea8a3cdc3bf.jpg

• Staff
Really cool product.

I like it. They're priced at just under $400 (according to their website), so it wouldn't be an off-the-cuff purchase for me, but I really like it. Wonder how durable they are.

That's really, really cool. ddec, would you say that the small bag is sunday bag sized, or more like a small carry bag?

Cool, but why would you want/need to separate the bag?

• Staff
That's really, really cool. ddec, would you say that the small bag is sunday bag sized, or more like a small carry bag?
More Sunday bag.
Cool, but why would you want/need to separate the bag?
Cart path only golf, instead of having to bring 4-5 clubs with you, just detach and go. Just an example

they weight is what bugs me, they day 4.5 for the small one and 6.5 for the big one... 11 pounds for the whole thing? how does it feel?

they weight is what bugs me, they day 4.5 for the small one and 6.5 for the big one... 11 pounds for the whole thing? how does it feel?
Felt light. Didn't feel like 11 pounds. Had some good buzz around the booth.

Cart bag to stand bag? Pretty cool

Well well.....hmmm.....not sure what to think.

hmm indeed. that is interesting. very curious on that.

the idea is great, but I don't know if thee is a market for it at that price.

I wonder if they were approached by the big bag companies to buy the patent.

That's neat, but I don't know that I'd use it for CPO. You'd be switching clubs in/out an awful lot, wouldn't you?
I could see it for taking a spin around a par 3 course or a trip to the range. A bit pricy for that, though. Interesting option, but not a must have for me.

What are your thoughts on it? is the small size compact enough for something like CPO? or do you see it more as a range/par 3 course market? any initial impressions from being there? I quiete like it.. and can leave my detroit bag in my office as decor with something like this
Really cool product.

Ummmm...hummm. Semi innovative bag design, I'll give them that.

Neat concept, but I don't see it as a product that will gain traction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neat concept, but I don't see it as a product that will gain traction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I possible see one of the bigger companies trying to buy their technologies

I am a big fan of seeing companies think of things that have been right in front of our face for years.

Not my kind of thing, but it's still awesome.

I really like the concept, but I wonder about the actual execution when you're on the course. Seems like much more of a hassle to do the whole detach/reattach thing instead of just grabbing a few clubs and walking over. Definitely interesting though.

Well well.....hmmm.....not sure what to think.
I'm kind of in the same boat, I can totally see how it would come in handy, just would want to know more about durability.

Back