What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a magnetic putter cover from Rose & Fire!

MCC grip for my new set matching AW

Dozen B330-RXS on the CHEAP (older model)

Month long ponder went to purchase today. Put a down payment on a 5-PW set of J15 DF's with Aerotech i95 stiff shafts and UTx grips. The club builder is going to check all the lofts, lies and swingweights for me from Bridgestone once he gets them, along with putting on my preferred UTx grips, and make any adjustments as necessary.

I am insanely pumped. Insanely. It's going to be a little while till they're in hand but I can't wait!

Congrats buddy, did you compare them with the J15 CB ?

Congrats buddy, did you compare them with the J15 CB ?
I did not, however I have heard they are great sticks as well. The DF are supposed to be slightly more forgiving and longer from my research, and I really liked them so I went with it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I did not, however I have heard they are great sticks as well. The DF are supposed to be slightly more forgiving and longer from my research, and I really liked them so I went with it.

Bridgestone. Solid. Congrats.

14 Lamkin UTx grips - Looking forward to getting these on my I25's.

Purchased new straps for my clicgear 3.0. As well as a new netting for it. Upgraded both to the 3.5 model parts.

ClicGear 3.5+ in charcoal/black :D

Last edited:
A Callaway XR 3w...A spur of the moment kind of thing...I hate winter.

The DFs are solid irons. I found them to be longer than the CBs and more forgiving as well.

THP 1/4 Zip

SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour.

Where did you find one already? I want one ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered it direct from SuperStroke

I'm a glutton for punishment :D

8c9dfa6fe73c3c8866012ad799e5d17f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I offloaded my Cobra Bio Cell+ driver (when it was on it was awesome) but I like an open face too much. Made a low ball offer to globalgolf for a TM R15 430 in excellent condition and they accepted. Can't wait to give it a whirl

Picked up a dozen of the new Chrome Soft in yellow for a try out tomorrow if the rain stops...

Some epoch tees and a box of 2014 b330rx for the lady.

I picked up a Cleveland Smart Sole C wedge today for $60 and a Smart Square putter for $40 at Academy on clearance. They had several Odyssey putters for $50-$65 as well, but I've really been wanting the Smart Square. I also snagged a couple of Black Clover hats at the PGA store.

Titleist 905R w/ proForce V2 shaft

58deg Vokey Wedge

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Had been pondering some new golf clothes but didnt know which brand to go with so i signed up for Short Par 4. Looking forward to my first box next month

Found a great deal on a GripMaster midsize leather putter grip last night. The hand made Tad Moore TM-4 that is being delivered today deserves more than a rubber or synthetic grip on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back