Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Golds for me...to match my driver.

A shame they dont have a set 6000 to 6100 pace there is already bad cause people are idiots with tees. A 500 yard gap over what most people should be playing doesn't help

Agreed. So many courses do it so poorly too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A shame they dont have a set 6000 to 6100 pace there is already bad cause people are idiots with tees. A 500 yard gap over what most people should be playing doesn't help

I expect plenty of added distance from you through your weight loss and workout regimen. 250 off the tee is right around the corner.

100% agree with this. People are really stupid when it comes to tees. Makes me so mad! ?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

100% agree with this. People are really stupid when it comes to tees. Makes me so mad!

Which is what me from the tips would be haha. Not quite there yet. Need about 30 more yards with everything before that happens haha

How did I get on the "interested" list? not saying it's false...just curious

Alright Gentlemen!!!!!

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Gunner
PinSlayer216
Ntanygd760
Grins
Hickerad
obv still in. I mean less money for Boulder Creek how does one say no

obv still in. I mean less money for Boulder Creek how does one say no

I certainly never had any doubt you would pass this up sir.

What I meant to say was errant tee shots. Flashbacks of SIM golf.
Mine went straight in the lake, throw down another ball straight in the lake, very efficient.

Mine went straight in the lake, throw down another ball straight in the lake, very efficient.

We might be sitting on #7 for awhile then.

What are the actual tee times? I could make this work maybe. I would have to be the last tee time. I'll get a hold of Winchell too

Here Dave. This must mean you are interested lol either way just bundle up and join us in the journey to golf in Ohio in all 12 months

Here Dave. This must mean you are interested lol either way just bundle up and join us in the journey to golf in Ohio in all 12 months
Havent done that since cincy

I missed January last year thats it.

If I can go out in the first group at 10:10 that would really help me. Gotta be up in Cleveland Rock Hall ASAP after the round.

Any suggestions of format for Saturday? Since it's going to be cold....and...January...

Any suggestions of format for Saturday? Since it's going to be cold....and...January...

Two man best ball match play

Doesn't really matter to me. We are playing outside in January. That's all that matters haha

Let's fill the three tee times first before we figure out format. How many do we have?

Who wants to play from the tips?
will play the 7k ones if you want as long as the drives are not stopping dead in the pitch marks.

I'm in. Please not the 1st tee time though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Updated list:

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Hell yes I'm playing!

Gunner (blue tees)
PinSlayer216 (blue tees)
Ntanygd09 (blue tees)
Grins (early time)
Hickerad (blue tees)
Cbaker2882
PhillyV
Robozeo (late time)
mikedean441(gold driver)

Interested?

DavidWinchell