Odyssey Works Versa #7H Preview

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The new extension of Odyssey Works Versa Putters features the proven Fusion RX insert and Versa high contrast alignment that have made the Odyssey Works line a huge success on Tour and with golfers all over the world. These new models feature some of our best technologies to help golfers make more putts.

Odyssey Works Versa #7H Putter

Price: $179.99, $199.99 with Superstroke grip

Retail: 2/5

The Odyssey Works Versa #7H Putter shows just how obsessed and relentless we are about making the highest performance putters in the world with their major-winning high contrast alignment and head shapes. Odyssey Works is a high performance technology platform that takes everything we know about putting and puts it to work. It all leads to technologies that push the industry forward and help golfers become better putters.

These new putters have combined the best selling, best feeling, most trusted insert ever with quicker roll that gets the ball into a pure roll faster. And we’ve added a larger footprint to the #7 model, which is one of the most prolific head shapes of all-time with its alignment fangs.
Features & Benefits

Quicker Roll With Fusion RX
We’ve taken the most legendary insert of all-time that’s the best feeling, best selling, with the most Tour wins and combined it with unbelievable new roll technology for the Fusion RX Insert.
It’s where feel meets roll as we couple the White Hot insert with ultra thin stainless steel mesh and our patented Metal-X roll pattern. There are no compromises, and it has faster roll than the White Hot insert, so it reduces skidding and gets the ball into a pure roll faster.

Major-Winning Versa Alignment
You’ve seen how the world’s best players trust this visionary alignment. The silver and black contrast lets your eyes key in on the linear designs to highlight the proper face angle from address to impact for alignment throughout your putting stroke.

Legendary #7 Shape With A Larger Footprint
The #7 head shape has become one of the all-time greats on Tour. And this new model has a larger footprint, and the alignment fangs that the world’s best players have trusted for years.

odyssey-works-versa90-7h-back-2015-L.jpg

odyssey-works-versa90-7h-face-2015-L.jpg

odyssey-works-versa90-7h-hero-2015-L.jpg

odyssey-works-versa90-7h-top-2015-L.jpg

I know an eagle and a Kang that will love this putter

That thing is very nice looking!

I've not been a big fan of the #7, but this one, ya I think we could be friends.

Looks to be an updated MXM versa, love that two tone top.

I like bigger.

Ooohhhhh, me likey. And yes, that insert is fantastic. Puts a very quick roll on the ball with little to no skidding.

Looks like another item on my list to try!!

Now we are getting into,what I like. I like this. I want to roll this with the new insert.

Another 7!!!

It will get added to my collection sooner or later

I'll buy for you and you can slide me that 777 CS....no seriously

Always like the number 7 and like how they keep updating the look. Good stuff!

I like this a lot. Interested to see how it does compared to my Works CH

This looks so much better than the regular #7 IMO.

I rolled a few #7 putters when looking for a new grip for my putter and I have to be honest and say that if I had had the money at the time I may have walked out with a new putter rather than just a new grip for my existing one

I am curious to see how much of a difference there is in size to previous models with the bigger footprint being mentioned?

Definitely will give this a roll when I see it in stores.

Nice looking putter, really like the #7s.

Actually shocked that Kang doesn't already have this.....

Looks very much like my TC #7. I would love that Versa pattern and Fusion face in a Tank Cruiser head.

Looks to be an updated MXM versa, love that two tone top.
My first thought as well. I guess I'd have to roll that insert to determine whether I feel like upgrading.

So has Kang already ordered one???
I think this looks pretty good, I could roll it.

Yeah, I tend to be a #7 homer too......that looks mighty nice!

Back