Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

I just couldn't get used to these underwear. They are tight and uncomfortable for me. I have an issue with them riding up
and unfortunately just not something that I'm enjoying whatsoever. I will say that the 'flap' is genius. Well engineered for sure!
that sucks. I absolutely love mine. Nothing but $ keeping me from buying more

I've enjoyed them, bought a few more for the collection

Yeah, i'm just tired of pulling the legs down. Maybe I just need to buy an XL or something...I don't know.

Kentwool was awesome yesterday and today after I contacted them on Twitter about one of the seams coming apart. They're sending me a replacement pair.

Do you throw them in the dryer?

Yeah, i'm just tired of pulling the legs down. Maybe I just need to buy an XL or something...I don't know.

Cut back on the ice cream? :alien:

I've never had any issues since following Vicki's advice on washing, stretching them out and air drying them.

I absolutely LOVE these. I haven't had any issues with bunching up in the groin area. Half of the time I find myself checking that I didn't go commando as you just don't even know you have them on.

Do you throw them in the dryer?

I didn't have them in on high and the other pair were fine. I'll air dry them from now on though.

I absolutely LOVE these. I haven't had any issues with bunching up in the groin area. Half of the time I find myself checking that I didn't go commando as you just don't even know you have them on.
I can't tell you the number of days I've gone multiple hours not even thinking about them, which is a testament to their fit and feel. Sitting at a desk all day everything else I've owned bunch up within an hour. These are incredible.

I can't tell you the number of days I've gone multiple hours not even thinking about them, which is a testament to their fit and feel. Sitting at a desk all day everything else I've owned bunch up within an hour. These are incredible.
I am at a point where I won't wear another brand and that isn't great for the wallet.

They are extremely comfortable and have held up to whatever I have put them through - working out, golf or just days at work. Playing in 40 degree temperatures today and I expect them to pass with flying colors.

I am at a point where I won't wear another brand and that isn't great for the wallet.

They are extremely comfortable and have held up to whatever I have put them through - working out, golf or just days at work. Playing in 40 degree temperatures today and I expect them to pass with flying colors.
I'm in the same boat. Hoping/waiting for some kind of massive sale.

I absolutely love my Kentwool underwear. I would like to get more but that price tag just prohibits it right now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They fit seamlessly, go unnoticed for sure, exactly what you want in underwear and socks!

haha, just as i'm singing their praises, pulled a pair out of the washing machine and one of the seams is letting go... Didn't look too closely but i'm hoping it didn't unravel too much

Waiting for a discount and I'm grabbing 2 more pairs

Just received an email that boxers are 30% off...

Haha hey guys!

Picked up 2 pairs of the BB today with that deal.

These are my go too for on the course, I might try working out in them too, moisture management is soooo good and the speed slot works really well

Back