Signup - Cobra King For A Month April - THPers Get Royal Prizes

I deserve to be king because I'm actually part of a royal bloodline, but my evil uncle (after killing my father) took the crown for himself and ran me out of town. I was forced to find a home in the wilderness with 2 mentally challenged friends. I suspect my kingdom needs me, but I've got some growing up to do first. I kinda left a girlfriend back there too, I wonder if she misses me...

Fit to be king as I look good in Sunday orange.

I'm fit to be king because my family tells me I'm a ROYAL pain in the butt... so I guess that counts for something.

I'm fit to be king because my second toe is longer than my big toe, which according to t3h interw3bz, is a sign of royalty :D

Last edited:
Being of English heritage, royalty comes naturally. I am fit to be king and rule over the worthy subjects of THP with new Cobra/Puma swag and follow in the footsteps of past Royalty such as King Huhhh and King Crest the fourth.

Maybe I'm not fit to be king, but I'll try and will rule with an Iron Fist!!!:nono:

I wonder what the King will get for April

If it has anything to do with a post you made in another thread I want in on that. Talk about a King being able to give out nuggets of knowledge to all the land. If so I want to be that King!!!

I'm fit to be King because I already have a crown!
4a5ee5c5fefd4c9130fd8ddee7beaf9f.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am fit to be king because no one in my group can defeat me when my cobra clubs are in play.

I am fit to be king because I've sat in Florida's "Old Sparky" and lived to tell the tale

execute24n-1-web.jpg

Tweeted to the twittersphere too :thumb:

I am fit to be king because I would make a horrible court jester, and those are the only two positions, right???

I'm fit to be King because I've patiently been waiting my turn for the throne. I'd hate to go all medieval up in here!!!!! :stickbeat:

I'm fit to be a king because I am awesome... That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kings have the ability to drop bombs and if I am King I know I will be dropping bombs with Cobra's new King line of equipment!!!

Being of English heritage, royalty comes naturally. I am fit to be king and rule over the worthy subjects of THP with new Cobra/Puma swag and follow in the footsteps of past Royalty such as King Huhhh and King Crest the fourth.
The King approves of this post and of course the avatar!

Killer prizes scheduled for this month too.

I want to be king for a month because Cobra and NASA have been working together and this morning my daughter asked if we could go to the moon this weekend. I figure Cobra might be able to at least introduce me to some people. It's all about networking these days.

Last edited:
I am fit to be King for a Month. Why? Because I said so. You don't question a King.

Why are you still questioning? My rotund physique, royal chariot, and porcelain throne should all be evidence enough.
I also have a crown somewhere. Where is my crown? Servant, where is my crown? Wait. Where is my servant?

Oh yes, he is out currently shoveling the snow and maintaining my igloo castle. We get a lot of snow here in the north, the shoveling is unbearable. #KingoftheNorth

Adding the title of Cobra King for a Month, to my already long list of titles would be a great honor!

I'm fit to be a king because I just successfully led 230 8th graders through an overnight trip to Washington, DC. If that's not deserving, I don't know what is! :)

I want to be Cobra King for a Month because I love Cobra/Puma gear, and I want to be able to have my loyal minions provide a much better Photoshop of me as a King, because my computer skillz certainly won't pay the bills.

russ_king.png

Back