Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All new woods, all new irons, good wedges, what does that leave me to ponder? Driver shaft! I'm really contemplating a Grandura for the King LTD but I'm not sure I can pull the trigger without being able to try it. $300 is a lot to swallow not knowing results. Our local fitter doesn't have a ton of options so I'm left in ponder mode.

last ponders of the year since I need at least two months of solid practice with clubs before april:

2016 mini staffer for my office
MD3 46*
Xr 16 9* and 15*

Just bought an MD3 46* and should be here next week. Been pondering it for months and finally pulled the trigger! Looking forward to using it!

last ponders of the year since I need at least two months of solid practice with clubs before april:

2016 mini staffer for my office
MD3 46*
Xr 16 9* and 15*

Not really a ponder, more of an imminent purchase. MyFly8 adapter.

Potential ponder is a Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue shaft. It's high launch and may be a good, extra option for me with the F6. The Fubuki ZT sounds a bit intriguing as well, though it's a bit more expensive.

Potential ponder is a Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue shaft. It's high launch and may be a good, extra option for me with the F6. The Fubuki ZT sounds a bit intriguing as well, though it's a bit more expensive.

You got that email from Dallas Golf too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got that email from Dallas Golf too?
Nope, saw Buckeyewalt's post :)

I take that back. I probably did, but it's probably filed away in a gmail folder that houses about two dozen other golf promotions I receive on a daily basis (and that I typically don't read).

ever tried aldila dvs? as a low ball, low spin guy this was recommended to me by a fitter. $45 on golfsmith website. definitely feels different from lots of other shafts i've tried, but once you get the hang of it the thing just GOES.

ever tried aldila dvs? as a low ball, low spin guy this was recommended to me by a fitter. $45 on golfsmith website. definitely feels different from lots of other shafts i've tried, but once you get the hang of it the thing just GOES.
I have not, but will look into it. Thanks!

Pondering a Scotty Futura 5 even tho I absolutely do not need it...but we did just get our taxes done today.....

I am in full ponder mode on the new Callaway XR Driver. I hit it today at Golfsmith cold and the ball flew.

I am in full ponder mode on the new Callaway XR Driver. I hit it today at Golfsmith cold and the ball flew.
Quite a few on here fell in love with that one

Really, really, really hoping I can work out a deal for this

DSCN000320-20Edited_zpsuo6a6qsu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN000220-20Edited_zps9mauh64u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Let's see... Where to start...

Black PM Grind
XR16 driver
GBB Heavenwood
2016 Scotty Newport

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering one of these. Only trying to figure out if it makes sense to get when I won't be playing without wearing my Fitbit
24c3a2211ea50f8a84c41267341e3ac6.jpg

Pondering one of these. Only trying to figure out if it makes sense to get when I won't be playing without wearing my Fitbit

Put the fit bit on the other wrist. You don't need to read that thing right?

New Ben Hogan hybrid up to the top of the list after seeing the PGA Day 1 wrap up on the site here. V-Sole has got me interested, it's why I love my Srixon z-745s. Gonna have to try and see if the Hogan can outseat my trusty 913H.

Put the fit bit on the other wrist. You don't need to read that thing right?

Correct. Just found it uncomfortable to wear anything on my glove hand. Granted it was a watch and a lot bigger than my Fitbit

Pondering giving hybrids another chance. I need to hit some though, #1 on the list is the Bridgestone JGR and it's not available on Test Drive yet. That's OK though, I need to wait until I have a decent stretch of good weather.

I can't wait till I can start playing more instead of just buying clubs...

Pondering a GPS watch. Interested to see the new Bushnell watch. Also the Precision Pro that we had a sneak peak at.

That is a GPS watch I would wear. Fitbit never bothered me during golf, I cant imagine this bothering me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back