Ben Hogan PTx Irons

I like these SO much more than last years model. They remind me of my grandfather's irons, and that's a good thing.

​Classy!

I love the simple looks of these. I was tempted to get a demo iron of the first release, these I definitely will have to hit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic, well done hogan

Exactly what I thought!

That looks like an older Hogan type of design before Callaway ever got involved. Looks like they're returning to their roots! Nice!

Here you go, live on their site: http://www.benhogangolf.com/ptx
Wow I just went through the intro on these irons and the thought that kept on bouncing in my head is the blend of a Srixon Z745 and Z545. A happy medium of those designs. I see these as a must hit for me

They haven't started offering Left Handed options yet have they? This wrong-hander wants to hit these!

Love the entire Hogan line up so far. They seem too be getting it right IMO. Just wish I could hit them!

Wow, I'm impressed. I'd game them.

These irons scream Elegance to me.

More I read about them and look at them, I like them....
I did not budget for a new set of irons this year so this is not good...

More I read about them and look at them, I like them....
I did not budget for a new set of irons this year so this is not good...

I'm with you. I want to hit these and I'm worried that I might really really like them.

Very sharp looking. Reminds me of clubs from when I first attempted to play golf. A nice clean look.

These look really nice

style looks like they went old school, very similar look to the clubs of the late 70's early 80's, for those of us that can remember that far back!!!

When I was growing up our pro shop stocked Hogan's and I'd have given just about anything for a set of irons. Last years model didn't do it for me, but these...very classic Hogan in a modern club. Beautiful.

style looks like they went old school, very similar look to the clubs of the late 70's early 80's, for those of us that can remember that far back!!!

My inner youth is being drawn out and to them. Wish I could go back..........

My inner youth is being drawn out and to them. Wish I could go back..........

I don't meet the era criteria noted, but I still want to smash these things. They look extremely good!

If I had the money, I would "hit what I like". I LIKE these! Went over to their site and built a set. #Ouch!

JM

They look pretty small, like blades.

Do we know what the price point on these will be?

Do we know what the price point on these will be?

No. Went to the site, but even when looking at the PTX and clicking "buy now" it only builds a set of FW15 irons from last year. My set of FW15 from last year (after online fitting) came to about $1,500. Wonder how much mor this year's tech would be :act-up:. I do so love the looks of see though!

JM

of all the irons we've seen on the forum from the show today, these are my favorites. just beautiful.

Back