NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another friggin stinker by the Sabres. They outshoot the Flyers 42-28 and lose 5-1. Lehner terrible again, 9 goals in his last 4 periods. So glad I picked him up in Fantasy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Really glad cbaker got a great game to watch in Columbus tonight. That was good.

A lot of missed opportunities but it turned into quite the game! Was a fun one to be at for sure. 3 on 3 OT is pretty exciting and intense.

A lot of missed opportunities but it turned into quite the game! Was a fun one to be at for sure. 3 on 3 OT is pretty exciting and intense.

I'll agree with that... Every single overtime I've watched this year has been wild.

Nice to see the Bruins put the 9-2 dumpster fire loss behind them and beat the Jets 6-2. This team is nothing if not inconsistently consistent.

Well, if they're going to lose, they might as well lose big.

So, Connor McDavid is good at hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Connor McDavid is good at hockey.

It just shows as happy as Buffalo was getting Eichel it was much more a consolation prize than they'll admit. He's gonna be great too but McDavid is at another level.

yeah, too bad he is in Edm, they will teach him how to miss the playoffs

Not a lot of opportunities to see him play either unlike when Crosby was drafted and Pittsburgh suddenly was on NHL/NBC constantly.

Ovechkin has 34 goals... Not bad for a caveman!

Hat trick for Ovi and the Caps are back up 2
I finally caught some highlights of Ovi last night, haven't been able to watch near as much hockey lately, glad to see he's still got it, that fire, and blatant disregard for his own safety seems to still be here, very entertaining to watch, for hockey and non hockey fans alike.

It just shows as happy as Buffalo was getting Eichel it was much more a consolation prize than they'll admit. He's gonna be great too but McDavid is at another level.

Not a lot of opportunities to see him play either unlike when Crosby was drafted and Pittsburgh suddenly was on NHL/NBC constantly.

My guess would be that was a boarder thing. Revitalized a US market, where as, like most Canadian markets, Edmonton wasn't exactly struggling sitting at #12 last season for profit, yet were horrible.

Shame that they don't show more of him south of the border though.

My guess would be that was a boarder thing. Revitalized a US market, where as, like most Canadian markets, Edmonton wasn't exactly struggling sitting at #12 last season for profit, yet were horrible.

Shame that they don't show more of him south of the border though.
The NHL is awful at capitalizing on their talent. They have one or two they focus on but they have so many exciting and talented guys they don't market at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yeah, too bad he is in Edm, they will teach him how to miss the playoffs

I'd be willing to wager that EDM is the next Canadian team to win the cup...

I finally caught some highlights of Ovi last night, haven't been able to watch near as much hockey lately, glad to see he's still got it, that fire, and blatant disregard for his own safety seems to still be here, very entertaining to watch, for hockey and non hockey fans alike.

He plays the game exactly as it is supposed to played. He has come a long way and has had to change and adjust to different players and coaches. He is thriving under Barry because it is defense first then offense. He has the fire and passion but he needs to make it happen in May and June.

thanks, I needed to laugh today. what do you want to bet? a brand new fitted set of golf clubs?

The NHL is awful at capitalizing on their talent. They have one or two they focus on but they have so many exciting and talented guys they don't market at all.

It's a shame really. I don't know much on who the focus is in the states, but based on what games the US networks generally show, there's a lot of talent, young talent, being overlooked.

thanks, I needed to laugh today. what do you want to bet? a brand new fitted set of golf clubs?

Marty, for once, I'm with you haha.

I don't see a Canadian team winning a cup in the next 10 years. Florida will win one before any Canadian team.

Marty, for once, I'm with you haha.

So, if that talent was anywhere but Edmonton would you agree with the original statement?

So, if that talent was anywhere but Edmonton would you agree with the original statement?

Goalies defense and depth win cups. Edmonton struggles with all 3 IMO.

They are close imo Talbot could be very solid they add a few pieces at d and they will be a playoff team

They will be a playoff team soon not a cup winning team. with all the first overall and really high pics they should have been a playoff team 3 years ago. They need to change the culture that has been there for the past 9 years.

They will be a playoff team soon not a cup winning team. with all the first overall and really high pics they should have been a playoff team 3 years ago. They need to change the culture that has been there for the past 9 years.
Here's the thing though people have been spoiled and think everyone is going to jump in the league and be a superstar because of a high pick. Not a ton of those guys are around and at d they take even longer to develop. EDM has a very solid core as they mature they will take the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back