2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Spoilers)

hearing that Gretzsky has Sherwood as the home course is awesome. I love the way that place looks on TV the few times ive seen it
Its absolutely gorgeous. But right now, its undergoing some reconstruction, but set to open March 4th! My mom's best friend is a member, so as soon as they allow guests, I am getting on! hahah

Duval almost jars a birdie from 92 feet! Tap in par.

Who the hell is Sung Kang and why didn't I use him in any of my fantasy lineups?

Dude, unless it was the camera, he looks like he's got a 24 inch waist.
I was just messing with you :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like DJ won't be playing on the weekend and he was one of the favorites to win it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looks like DJ won't be playing on the weekend and he was one of the favorites to win it.

Just a hunch but I think he will be playing on Saturday

Just a hunch but I think he will be playing on Saturday
He's 78th at Even par. Don't think that's gonna be good enough.

He's 78th at Even par. Don't think that's gonna be good enough.

Good thing the cut is after 3 rounds this week then. :wink:

Good thing the cut is after 3 rounds this week then. :wink:
Lol! Thanks man, glad you're up on this tournament unlike myself obviously :)

One of the things I look forward to is the home courses for these amateurs in the tournament. All high-dollar places.

One guy (I think the CEO of an oil company) had ANGC listed as his home course. How nuts is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late on this one, but I agree. Saw a guy on 7 yesterday, they said he was a 7 handicap and his home club was Oakmont. I bet that handicap travels pretty well. Then they said the guy was the CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods, it all made sense.

Nope, I agree 100%! I'm sure there are a few that are legit players, but I'm calling straight BS on Berman being a 17 index. Watching him makes me think I should be around a 10.

Handicaps for the amateurs are capped at 18 for this event. An amateur could be a legit 30 handicap and would be assigned an 18 handicap for this event. In terms of Berman, he's always 17 or 18 for this event. In his defense (can't believe I'm doing it), if I hadn't played in months because of my job and then my first rounds in months were in tournament conditions, I'd hit some pretty ugly shots too.

One of the things I look forward to is the home courses for these amateurs in the tournament. All high-dollar places.

One guy (I think the CEO of an oil company) had ANGC listed as his home course. How nuts is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEO of Chevron. 2 handicap at ANGC... Jerk.

Isn't ANGC pretty easy from the members tees as long as you don't mind fast greens with slope.

Actually I don't even think they have let the USGA in to rate the course so any hdcp would be from other courses.

Isn't ANGC pretty easy from the members tees as long as you don't mind fast greens with slope.

Actually I don't even think they have let the USGA in to rate the course so any hdcp would be from other courses.

ANGC and easy I don't think are two words that belong in the same sentence.

Maybe very playable would have been a better choice of words.

I'll wait for Sunday. Just can't stand watching the "celebs" hacking around. I can get that at home.

Saw a manufacturer post a pretty cool article on Twitter about some of the tweaks their staff made for the AT&T and it was pretty cool. Now I'm annoyed they don't blast that on social media a little more since that stuff is kinda interesting.

Saw a manufacturer post a pretty cool article on Twitter about some of the tweaks their staff made for the AT&T and it was pretty cool. Now I'm annoyed they don't blast that on social media a little more since that stuff is kinda interesting.
I keep hoping others will embrace social media, but they just don't.

I hear this in business as well. I will never understand why so many businesses shy away from it.

It's so frustrating. Look at you, look at your competitors.. What are they doing well that you're not? Maybe try it for a little bit? Please?

Every time I turn this on I just think hoe much I'd rather watch THPers golf and compete than these random celebs. Not a fan of this tournament at all really, it just doesn't pull me in.

Back