DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to sell mine also. This dang hand injury is still bothering me.

I have kiddos this weekend so can't do all day Sunday. I sent a text to Jman if he wants to pick one of these up that are selling and him/I could play before end of March.

I'll gladly buy one and stash it for later.

Guess my weight just doesn't carry like it use to.............darn treadmill.

Ok, I grabbed a 8:30am time for Sunday but can change it to later if needed. They said right now they are pretty wide open. I might be tempted into playing another 9 or 18 after if we do keep the 8:30am.

By my count we have 4 and then shakey pending if someone wants to give up their voucher. I'll text Mikeg to see if he can pull this Sunday as I believe he picked one up too.

I am going to pick up MikeG's voucher, do I need to make another time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to pick up MikeG's voucher, do I need to make another time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If BigTex and son play that's 4. Shakey was inquiring but haven't seen any other interested so far so think 1 time is good.

Cowboys Golf Club
Sunday, January 31st, 8:30AM

1. Nate
2. kapsularian
3. Big Tex
4. Big Tex son

logo.png

Last edited:
I'm out for Cowboy's Club.

Wife has birthday plans for me this weekend.

Darin and I are playing Saturday morning @ 9:20 @ Luna Vista if anyone wants to join. Also have an opening for 1 person Sunday @ 10:18 @ Hawks Creek. In both cases you will need to call the course to set it up if you want to join with us.

Darin and I are playing Saturday morning @ 9:20 @ Luna Vista if anyone wants to join. Also have an opening for 1 person Sunday @ 10:18 @ Hawks Creek. In both cases you will need to call the course to set it up if you want to join with us.

Do you have room for 2 @ luna vista? If so, I'm in town and golfing with a friend that AM and would be interested in ffilling out the foursome.

Added : just called the course and found out there was an opening for 2 so I held it. Need to confirm with my friend but should get that squared away by end of day.

Do you have room for 2 @ luna vista? If so, I'm in town and golfing with a friend that AM and would be interested in ffilling out the foursome.

Added : just called the course and found out there was an opening for 2 so I held it. Need to confirm with my friend but should get that squared away by end of day.

Cool! Yes we have room for two.

Looks like a lot of DFW golf being played this weekend.........and why not?! Temps in the mid 70's and sunny!

Looks like a lot of DFW golf being played this weekend.........and why not?! Temps in the mid 70's and sunny!

as a northeasterner i'm loving it. dragging my clubs on a 17 day business trip & i was hopeful that the weekend in dfw would provide some good golf but 70's were more than i hoped for.

Might take you up on the Hawks Creek @ 10:18 spot. Will update by tomorrow (Wednesday).

Might take you up on the Hawks Creek @ 10:18 spot. Will update by tomorrow (Wednesday).

I just scooped up the 1 other remaining spot as it was listed as a HOT DEAL on GolfNow and I had a 25% off coupon too... See you out there on Sunday!

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what im doing??

209ca7ab00b50ea1f9faf2768d8ae705.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back