The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

OMG I want this now (maybe minus some of that lettuce stuff)

buffalo-chicken-sloppy-joes.jpg
I don't think it's lettuce, looks like coleslaw

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

deal, time to start up a list

Coleslaw isn't vegetables. In this case it should be considered a condiment.

SO glad I went through the trouble of putting together a lunch salad this morning at 5:00 am…only to forget a FORK to eat it with…!

SO glad I went through the trouble of putting together a lunch salad this morning at 5:00 am…only to forget a FORK to eat it with…!
Thus the reason we were blessed with hands

Having one of those days where I am still hungry or hungry just a short time after eating.. Remaining good, but water consumption will have to do for now..

Had a bowl of tomato soup for lunch.

OMG I want this now (maybe minus some of that lettuce stuff)

buffalo-chicken-sloppy-joes.jpg

It's just chopped celery, carrots and onion. I don't think the Nutritional Facts she shows for this includes the bun. No way it can only be 5 carbs!

But, I want one!

It's just chopped celery, carrots and onion. I don't think the Nutritional Facts she shows for this includes the bun. No way it can only be 5 carbs!

But, I want one!

Ya whatever she lists as the ingredients are all that are covered under the nutrition info

Thus the reason we were blessed with hands
It has avocado, black beans, and salsa in it. And I'm wearing a white dress shirt today.

You know what? You're on!

I think my body is in full "WTF is going on" mode ... tons of exercise and different diet ... I think its holding on to some fat cells just in case ... it just seems like I should drop more weight ... a big work out last night, and my daughter is dragging me out again tonight. I can not tell you the last time I worked out 5 out of 7 days ... and each workout is 50+ minutes!

First time eating out in weeks. Staring at the BW3 menu salivating over wings and buffalo Mac n cheese I was disciplined. Grilled chicken Cesar salad and iced tea for a total of 490 calories

Went out with some friends last night and seeing them order these great smelling and looking burgers and pulled pork sandwiches, and I have a grilled chicken salad, haven't been that depressed in a long time.

Been very good in terms of food/portion control. Heading to San Diego for a short vacation, so I need to figure out how to get my fitness in and really manage my portions.

I really want some sushi. Damn it rice can be expensive

New digital scale arrives tomorrow. If it gives me the wrong numbers, I'm going back to the old one.

Thinking of getting a wifi scale ... any feed back on one.

Thinking of getting a wifi scale ... any feed back on one.

We have the Withings scale and really like it. The app integrates with MyFitnessPal.

Just hit 8 lbs lost since the start of this. Can't wait for that 10lb milestone

Back