Scotty Cameron putters

Easily the best looking line of putters SC has released in 5+ years. Easily.

Easily the best looking line of putters SC has released in 5+ years. Easily.

I agree, until now only one shape stood out to me, but this line is intriguing for sure.

Man oh man... I freaking love them.

Anyone see a msrp yet??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

410 for Select, 425 Dual Balance

Youch.

I am pretty surprised that they are pushing the price, all things considered.. Especially when the Newport insert isn't GSS.

Good for him though. If they fetch that price, I guess go for it.

I am pretty surprised that they are pushing the price, all things considered.. Especially when the Newport insert isn't GSS.

Good for him though. If they fetch that price, I guess go for it.

Yeah, I was surprised to read those #'s as MSRP's. I'm a firm believer that if you can get the price, then get it, but we are now firmly in custom putter range which makes it harder. I'll have a 2.5, but it may be a year or two.

well, I am a big fan of what I see here. Big fan.

I am also pretty surprised to see the location of "Scotty Cameron" on the bumpers, but I think it looks awesome.

Would be interesting to see what percentage of putters go to the custom shop to have initials placed there.

I am also pretty surprised to see the location of "Scotty Cameron" on the bumpers, but I think it looks awesome.

Would be interesting to see what percentage of putters go to the custom shop to have initials placed there.
I think the bumpers and the sole look perfect. That price tag however. That's tough to swallow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Outside of the golfball. It's the most used piece of equipment in the bag. Just saying :)

I kind of had to do this.

rkm8p2.gif

Outside of the golfball. It's the most used piece of equipment in the bag. Just saying :)

Is that a reference to price?

That's always been the argument, naturally, but when you can buy a completely custom putter for less than Scotty's OTR offerings, you might be reaching a bit.

That's always been the argument, naturally, but when you can buy a completely custom putter for less than Scotty's OTR offerings, you might be reaching a bit.
This is what I'm kind of having a hard time with. The thought or getting a massed produced putter for the same price of one built exactly how I want.

This is a good discussion but there are negative points that people argue to customs at this cost as you and I both know and VERY few are at this price for a full custom . I just like options while I wish they would have stayed around 350 I have no issue with the price increase and everything has been going up lately.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is what I'm kind of having a hard time with. The thought or getting a massed produced putter for the same price of one built exactly how I want.

Now that you bring it up, I remember wanting to order a Newport 2 a few years ago, but I wanted a few extra wraps of tape. I was told that I would have to go through the custom shop to have the tape added. I laughed on the phone and then threw a tantrum here on the forum.

This is a good discussion but there are negative points that people argue to customs at this cost as you and I both know and VERY few are at this price for a full custom . I just like options while I wish they would have stayed around 350 I have no issue with the price increase and everything has been going up lately.

I agree, but a high quality custom is a high quality custom.

Also, I can't wait to see how this alters the used market. Does it raise former OTRs? Do these resell for the price of last years OTR off the shelf?

In two years, I am very curious to see if this thing is worth 200 or 300 on the marketplace.

The price is yuck... like others have said, you are getting at the fully custom putter price.

Seems like 4-5 Hundo isn't an issue for a driver. But when it comes to a putter all bets are off. But in several threads we read how personal a putter is to many people. Just trying to understand the logic is really where I'm coming from.

Seems like 4-5 Hundo isn't an issue for a driver. But when it comes to a putter all bets are off. But in several threads we read how personal a putter is to many people. Just trying to understand the logic is really where I'm coming from.
Agree with the statement. I admit I was that way as well. Having dropped a bit of coin on putters lately, I can say it's no more

This is a really really good point and I guess I never looked at it as such.

Back