Status
Not open for further replies.
301cd6524d3f346f6c0f440fe4d26ec1.jpg

Doug is about to wreck someone.

Literally.

Let's just say that phone interview with account manager was very positive. They are submitting me to the client hiring manager. Ending Friday on a high!!!

Let's just say that phone interview with account manager was very positive. They are submitting me to the client hiring manager. Ending Friday on a high!!!
I wanna get high

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hope the best for you Matt

335e41e9bfdb793529a499abc54d8239.jpg

Ha, I changed my Avatar without having to bother GG. Must be sign of a great weekend coming.

Ha, I changed my Avatar without having to bother GG. Must be sign of a great weekend coming.
Its a pretty simple process.

I have family in Jacksonville, cool

Definitely not "Central FL" though, haha.

Just a short bike ride from Sarasota if I recall?

I'm a Beags fan. He makes valid points, often that keep me sane/not-in-trouble.

At DFW airport ready to go home. Even got upgraded on this flight, which is good because I have a killer headache for some reason. THink its allergies. Looking forward to seeing my wife and the puppies and being home for a little while.

At DFW airport ready to go home. Even got upgraded on this flight, which is good because I have a killer headache for some reason. THink its allergies. Looking forward to seeing my wife and the puppies and being home for a little while.

I can imagine. You've been logging the miles brother

Spent the evening/night in Chicago with my wife and her work team. Amazing dinner with a fun night on the town, ending with a night at the trump hotel. Just awesome!
10222d9a19671f93c21b64123f8335c5.jpg
513754c0ca5a0d5b099f2577eefbdbc3.jpg
94c61ea627e074c6b5d71f51828600e9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back