The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear it's not anything too serious Freddie. Hope the pain subsides soon.

Glad to its nothing serious panda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished a solid work out, now lunch

Pretty excited about the PGA show coverage coming down the pipe especially since I have Thursday am cross country flight that will allow me to be 100% dedicated to following along

Send up some thoughts for me. Getting X-rays on replaced hip. Trying to figure out where the pain is coming from

hate hearing that bud :( get yourself right my friend.

sometimes business is very disheartening. seeing people you care about get really excited, then the rug gets pulled out from under them.

X-rays came back good. Getting shot for pain in tendon. Cleared for 100% of what I can handle

Great news, Cap! Keep that lower half in top shape.

Merino Marauders without a Panda is like a foot without a big toe!

Send up some thoughts for me. Getting X-rays on replaced hip. Trying to figure out where the pain is coming from
HATE hearing this. Best of luck.

X-rays came back good. Getting shot for pain in tendon. Cleared for 100% of what I can handle
And...AWESOME. I know first hand how lingering pain issues can mess with you mentally. So hopefully the shot does its job!

Just purchased some new golf clothes and it just made me realize that equipment is not that expensive ha-ha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2nd day in a row that I am utterly exhausted coming home from work. Ended up working on the floor the entire day, arms/legs/back just aching.

On the bright side, it is much less boring that my actual job.

just got back from picking up my test kit for the sleep apnea. This should be fun said no one ever!

just got back from picking up my test kit for the sleep apnea. This should be fun said no one ever!

What's that look like? I've often wondered if that's something I should look into.

What's that look like? I've often wondered if that's something I should look into.

it came in a small-ish black lunch box type case. Has a small iphone 5s sized monitor that has a bungy type strap on one end that after being placed on your chest wraps around you and stays securely in place. Two small cords extend out of it, one end is an oxygen monitor that gets placed on your finger like at the doctors office, and the other is a small oxygen cord that splits and wraps around to the front of your face and just under your nose. Using the medical tape provided, you tape the cords on your face so nothing gets tugged while you sleep and just go to bed. Then tomorrow I have to return the device and in two weeks I get the results.

sometimes business is very disheartening. seeing people you care about get really excited, then the rug gets pulled out from under them.
I could see this happening very often in your line of work unfortunately.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better, Freddie. Hope the pain stays away.

Just purchased some new golf clothes and it just made me realize that equipment is not that expensive ha-ha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You saved $$$ shopping in the kids clearance section :D

Day 2 of doing 2 a day work outs and I feel awesome!

So much stuff going on THP this week gonna be tough to keep up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know imitation is the sincerest for of flattery, but blatantly ripping off something really makes me angry.

Lol I came in here to post something pretty exact to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back