Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I've come to the conclusion that getting too close on that hole is a problem for me. Driver can get you close but then you're left with a touchy chip or pitch. I've hit a good drive to the base of the green/hill too many times and be left with no good alternative for getting close.

Pin on the left and you can play driver to the right side/rough - it gives you some green to work with - but that's taking changes with lie/stance.

Last time I played it, it was 3 hybrid to the fairway which left me 100 yards out. Hit 3/4 GW as I wanted to take spin off the ball (afraid to back it off the green) and it just didn't stop. Of all the ways I have played that hole, that seems the best for me.

100 yards in has worked for me in the past. I also like to put it in the fringe or rough on the right side because it's easier for me to get the ball high up than it is from a tight lie if I go driver off the tee. I like that angle to the green better as well. But I've ended up with some very tough side hill lies in that area too, which has defeated the whole point of hitting over there those times.

Hey guys, I'm Rob. I'm looking to get into golf and stuff. Was hoping someone could help me get into this hobby.

He's alive!

What's up buddy! What'd I miss?

Been working on my game to much to have time for the interwebs. Got my HC down to a +1.6

Just kidding of course. Think I got out 4 times this year

Hey guys, I'm Rob. I'm looking to get into golf and stuff. Was hoping someone could help me get into this hobby.
You've got the perfect last name. Welcome to the game.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Been working on my game to much to have time for the interwebs. Got my HC down to a +1.6

Same old same old around here. Hopefully you're able to get out with us soon. You were missed

I miss you.

I miss all you guys, seriously. Just trying to get my start up going and been hustling this year. I'll be good to go in February. Just mad that I didn't keep my gaming up for this nj vs new England thing in seeing. Would of loved to have been part of it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Start up? You go out on your own?

You could still be in the NE v. NJ/NY event, sign ups haven't started yet. Seems like it'll be a good time but PA wasn't included so I'll root you guys on.

Start up? You go out on your own?

You could still be in the NE v. NJ/NY event, sign ups haven't started yet. Seems like it'll be a good time but PA wasn't included so I'll root you guys on.
Not yet, it's in the works. Can't talk about it online or I may need you to represent me against the SEC
I would never embarrass the state of nj by even attempting to enter. My clubs haven't left my basement since June I think. I'll be there for support and any help if needed though. Starting lessons back up next week, wife hooked it up for Christmas.

Not yet, it's in the works. Can't talk about it online or I may need you to represent me against the SEC
I would never embarrass the state of nj by even attempting to enter. My clubs haven't left my basement since June I think. I'll be there for support and any help if needed though. Starting lessons back up next week, wife hooked it up for Christmas.

Starting your own hedge fund? Pin High Investments?

Oh man. That is awful about Cobbs. Even though it was old, the clubhouse added a lot of character to the course and was quite historic.

That's horrible. Another piece of history gone. That make 2 with Lulu going down a few months back. Quite a bit of history destroyed.

Here's a video of the fire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kqK9eqd-jDA

Looks like it started upstairs and I have no idea what's up there. Apparently, however, this clubhouse was built 100 years ago when it's predecessor burned down, so hopefully the new one will be bigger and better.

There's also a new green super and it shows with the course. If they can finally navigate through all the city hurdles and go forward with the re design, it should be very interesting to see what happens.

hi guys, i own a shore house in tuckerton nj, i called around to the courses and they didnt get as much snow as i have here in bucks county. the guy said he will have a better idea on friday, but he is already seeing grass as the snow is melting quickly. at home in PA we have over 2 feet of snow in the whole area, so that wont be going anywhere anytime soon. may be worth a trip down to the shore as this weekend is supposed to be close to 50.

HA!!! Left at 6:00 got there at 8:45.... frost delay until 10... drove down to the boardwalk to watch the waves... went back played 18..finished by 12...home by 3:30. That's what i'm talking about.

HA!!! Left at 6:00 got there at 8:45.... frost delay until 10... drove down to the boardwalk to watch the waves... went back played 18..finished by 12...home by 3:30. That's what i'm talking about.

Where did you end up playing?

Anybody playing Sunday?

Back