What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Travis Mathew shirts and two Callaway X Spann gloves. Golfsmith was having a buy one get one half off sale this weekend.

Garsen ProEdge. Have been wanting to give this a go.

bd5efe144781b0e54f0cc5134624e894.jpg

Preowned Cameron Futura X5r. A little negotiation at golfsmith for a nice deal. Anyone looking to et rid of a headcover for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is cool looking Pooch!

Cobra 4-5 hybrid. Was actually cheaper to just do that than buy a shaft for the head I have. So I'll be giving one to my GF's dad.

Ping G30 ls tec 10.5 with the Tour 65 stiff shaft. It was a great deal, in a "very good" condition. I saw some heads going for around $188 on the bay, and then 3balls(on their own site) had the same head & Tour 65 shaft for $209, shipped. This was far cheaper than what they were selling it on the bay. I guess if you hang around the various golf forums BST, you might find it around this price...so I had to pick one up. In any case, based on the various reviews, the G LS is only marginally better but, IMHO, not worth the extra $200. Plus a year from now, the heads will be cheaper and I don't need to get a quality Tour 65 shaft (which I heard is a UST EC anyway).

Ping G30 ls tec 10.5 with the Tour 65 stiff shaft. It was a great deal, in a "very good" condition. I saw some heads going for around $188 on the bay, and then 3balls(on their own site) had the same head & Tour 65 shaft for $209, shipped. This was far cheaper than what they were selling it on the bay. I guess if you hang around the various golf forums BST, you might find it around this price...so I had to pick one up. In any case, based on the various reviews, the G LS is only marginally better but, IMHO, not worth the extra $200. Plus a year from now, the heads will be cheaper and I don't need to get a quality Tour 65 shaft (which I heard is a UST EC anyway).
Give the Tour 65 a swing on a LM first. Very very good shaft IMO. A ton of people who want low/low-mid spin/launch are very happy with that combo

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

New Super Stroke grip showed up!

1450c4dc859ca6e680d3a8d493bd58f5.jpg

D100 ES 5 hybrid. For $15 I couldn't pass it up.

54 and 58 MD3 W Grinds w/ Prototype KBS Custom 610 wedge shafts:

s-l1600_zpsncea0jnn.jpg
s-l16001_zpsseynektn.jpg

holy cow dude. those are insane.

Thanks, after talking to Rodger Cleveland at the show, I wanted to go a little heavier with my shafts in the wedges than my irons and when I found these I couldn't resist.

Wow those are beauties Erik, enjoy them

In the last few days, I've bought 6 gloves. Titleist Players Factory Seconds gloves were 2 for $14 at a local country club's superbowl sale. Also grab 2 dozen balls from there. 1 dozen B330 RX for colder weather and B330 for normal play. Also preordered the sm6s from there. Grabbed a shirt from Alial Fital with a 30% off coupon. Pair of navy blue foot joy pants with a sale I found online and lastly today paid of my membership dues.

Ponder turned purchase - Bushnell Tour X. Wasn't too hard to convince myself once I realized that at least 12 holes on my home course play at least a half club up or downhill.

This guy came today.

19f986d074dedfc255951d405d249066.jpg

8fa8a8c4b80844114eb5716ec9000002.jpg

BMF-Ball-Marks_medium.jpg

Charcoal_Tweed_Main_medium.jpg

Just had to get the new Seamus ball marker because my all time favorite move is Pulp Fiction. The putter headcover completes the bag.

This came today

7bde37feb4c6bc1b6a08151625d60eb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ponder following my driver fitting on Friday didn't last too long.....order placed today for the GBB driver with Speeder 665 shaft and I have been told 7-10 working days

I bought a Cobra LTD 3/4 wood with Rogue Black x flex that I planning on playing as a 4 wood in the 16* loft setting.

king-ltd-fw-crown-e1440080262367.jpg

I also bought a Matrix VLCT 70St x stiff shaft with a Cobra Myfly adapter for only $25. I'm not loving the HZRDUS Black 6.0 shaft that's on my King LTD driver so I'm experimenting a bit. The VLCT St shaft was an awesome combination in a previous Taylormade and Cobra drivers so I'm hoping it works well with the LTD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back