Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedges Review Thread

It's been a few​ years since I've gamed Vokey wedges. I think it might be time to change that.

Good grief this new black with red accents looks insanely good.

wedge-selection-image.jpg
Can't wait to paint fill the red to pink :alien:

These look to be some of the best Vokeys that have come out in quite some time. Can't wait to upgrade my two SM4's

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I will be getting the 54 and 58 in black for sure. The tour guy had a lot of good things to say about them. Quite a few put them in play after first range session.

I will be getting the 54 and 58 in black for sure. The tour guy had a lot of good things to say about them. Quite a few put them in play after first range session.

That's a solid sign for wedges on tour.

Definitely looking at these. I'll be in the market for new wedges soon

may have to give up the ping zing 2 lob wedge after looking at these

I will definitely be getting a set of these when they come out. Solid looking wedges!

First page updated with some photos off their website that show the new finishes and CG placements.

These will likely be in my bag this spring

That murdered look is cool

The black finish looks so awesome. It will be hard for me not to upgrade from the SM5 wedges given that I like them so much, but have had them since mid-2014. Fresh grooves are needed for the new season.

The black finish looks so awesome. It will be hard for me not to upgrade from the SM5 wedges given that I like them so much, but have had them since mid-2014. Fresh grooves are needed for the new season.

Do it! Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it! Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit enabling me.

Real talk: it will likely happen after the release date in March. No reason to pre-order them since we won't be playing golf up here in March.

Don't let him kid you, if he pulls that stupid wedge for anything it'll be a PM grind.

it has been in the bag a long time, not quite as long as putter so I may let the wedge go, but the new one will have to "feel" right!

These look stunning. Definitely on my radar.

These wedges look fantastic! I wasn't in the market for wedges but I think these changed my mind!

That red accent fill on the black wedge is gorgeous! My SM5s are good for a while, but I would happily take a few swings with these anyway.

Those matte black SM6s are amazing looking.

Have never gamed a Vokey wedge, but wouldnt mind giving these a whirl.

It's a good thing I already ordered some PMPs otherwise I'd have a seriously tough decision to make.

These look great, and the options and weight movements just make sense to me.

Back