Oban Steel Iron Shafts at Demo Day

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw that Oban was releasing a steel shaft and I know this has a few brains spinning. What do you guys think?

Yep. Need to know more. ASAP.

That's nutty and I can't wait to hear more. I wonder if they're going to stick to their history and be a high end upgrade shaft even in steel for irons. Not sure how they could do it but will be interesting to learn more

Im interested.

JB took some pics while at demo day.

I've always been a fan of Oban, need to know what the 411 is on these

Wow.... just when I thought I will not look at iron shafts any more. Please more info ASAP!

This is interesting. I'm digging the Hashimoto from Oban, can only imagine how well the iron shafts will be

All I can do is sit here thinking about my devotion 8 series 3 wood shaft and ponder whether they can do to my irons what they did for that club.

Ohhhhh yeah.

My ears are at attention!

I'm interested. Hopefully they don't try to bring them out priced on the high end near graphite though.

I'm interested. Hopefully they don't try to bring them out priced on the high end near graphite though.

I bet they are more like a typical high end steel shaft pricing, although unless they find their way into a stock option for a club company, they aren't going to come cheap on the bay.

Definitely interested in hearing more about these.

So, where's the specifications??? Can't wait!

So, where's the specifications??? Can't wait!

It'll trickle in. The internets are currently empty of these beauties.

That said, THP noted they'll have some exclusive content coming up with Oban.

I really want to hear more!

I want the info!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet they are more like a typical high end steel shaft pricing, although unless they find their way into a stock option for a club company, they aren't going to come cheap on the bay.

You're on the right train of thought...

THIS....looks a LOT like my next set of steel shafts in my next set of irons!

That is exciting but surprising they aren't making graphite (which if they do already, then I need to know about those too)

We will certainly have more for you as the week goes on. Will we get some pix up later today. Certainly have an interesting step pattern.

Wow this has got me thinking!

Back