Oh wow those look really sharp. Really want to see these in person next week and see how they roll etc

He has a video on there showing the roll...it looks true and good. Can't wait till you try them and share your thoughts on the roll and feel

I'm digging the Rochester.

I want a copper Madison. These look great.

Nice clean lines on these and the mat finish looked good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello:

The San Francisco really matches what I like to see.

People should zoom in on that face milling image.

Weird. And interesting.
They are really excited about it providing a better roll with a softer feel (through a more muted sound).

Sounds like they have about 10 different hosel options to make sure they have some combinations to suit tour players preferences. The heads and hosels are actually milled separately.

Sounds like they have about 10 different hosel options to make sure they have some combinations to suit tour players preferences. The heads and hosels are actually milled separately.
Has anybody considered this route before? Seems like a lot of people would like to tweak their specific putter like this.

Has anybody considered this route before? Seems like a lot of people would like to tweak their specific putter like this.

Yes, its something that is done a LOT by boutique companies.

This will likely will not affect anything at the retail level but allows them to customize the putter for tour pros with a quicker turn around than what can currently be done. They use a nickel to fuse the hosel and head together which provides a stronger and better looking bond than welding.

I need to see some photos of that fusing result. Personally I love the garage look of a welded neck.

You basically can't tell that they were milled separately. No weld marks for you.

I like the head and the different hosel options interest me as well. Looking forward to the coverage on this tomorrow.

I need to see some photos of that fusing result. Personally I love the garage look of a welded neck.

They basically use liquid nickel as an epoxy, for a terrible way of describing it. Pour nickel into head, insert hosel, heat at 1900 degrees. The putter is more likely to break in the center than it is snapping at the hosel, it has so much strength.

They basically use liquid nickel as an epoxy, for a terrible way of describing it. Pour nickel into head, insert hosel, heat at 1900 degrees. The putter is more likely to break in the center than it is snapping at the hosel, it has so much strength.

That's a pretty cool process right there.

That's a pretty cool process right there.

It's really interesting, I just do a terrible job of describing it. Toulon is stupid smart, and if you kinda mentally drift when looking at the putter or something... Whoosh, missed so much information.

i-t2VRKX3-XL.jpg

i-VsmgdLG-XL.jpg

i-cpmh6DP-XL.jpg

i-RNZRjFp-XL.jpg

i-5LbNwZF-XL.jpg

i-PSstWKt-XL.jpg

I like the looks. Intrigued!!

Pretty impressive looking. What's the price range on these beauts?

Nice SS Toulon grips too.

Really want to get my hands on one of these.

Pretty impressive looking. What's the price range on these beauts?

We are trying to confirm it but I have a feeling it will be up there. We will have a full interview with Mr. Toulon scheduled on Thursday.

Back