The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you want to come to Kansas and buy a new Ford, Lincoln or something like that from our Used lot? It's getting close to the end of the month and my paycheck SURE would appreciate it.

Do any of you want to come to Kansas and buy a new Ford, Lincoln or something like that from our Used lot? It's getting close to the end of the month and my paycheck SURE would appreciate it.

Sure, I need a deal where my term is 5 years and you guys pick up the payments for the first 60 months.

thanks

Sure, I need a deal where my term is 5 years and you guys pick up the payments for the first 60 months.

thanks

Ya, that's called give me a check and having your own bank take care of the financing. lol

If the Broncos were out, we would be in business my friend.

If the Broncos were out, we would be in business my friend.

Unfortunately, we'll be lucky to see the Bronco by 2020 I'm hearing, and THAT doesn't help my paycheck in it's current state. However, when they start rolling out, I'm sure we can figure something out! I'm just the finance guy here, but I'll hook you up on that end as best as I can!

I don't handle disorganization in the workplace well. Hopefully things settle down and the confusion on several projects gets cleared up on Feb.

Unfortunately, we'll be lucky to see the Bronco by 2020 I'm hearing, and THAT doesn't help my paycheck in it's current state. However, when they start rolling out, I'm sure we can figure something out! I'm just the finance guy here, but I'll hook you up on that end as best as I can!

Perfect, enough time for my car to be paid off and have a good chunk to put down bc I have a felling they will be expensive!$$!

Send up some thoughts for me. Getting X-rays on replaced hip. Trying to figure out where the pain is coming from

Send up some thoughts for me. Getting X-rays on replaced hip. Trying to figure out where the pain is coming from

Oh damn Panda. Thoughts at you.

Keeping you in prayer today panda. If you need me to look at those x-rays for second opinion I can send them over to couple buddies. I did joint replacement for eight years before doing contracting work

Good luck Panda!

Good luck tad.

Keeping you in prayer today panda. If you need me to look at those x-rays for second opinion I can send them over to couple buddies. I did joint replacement for eight years before doing contracting work

I'm fortunate enough that my surgeon has worked on a few PGA tour stars. But I appreciate it!

I'm fortunate enough that my surgeon has worked on a few PGA tour stars. But I appreciate it!

You're in good hands buddy. If you need anything just holler

Hope all goes well Freddie.

Not good Tadashi! Prayers sent bud!

I don't know about the drive but in a few months I may look you up for some help/hookup

Hopefully it's not to serious. Thinking about you buddy.

Hope everything is OK Freddie.

I don't know about the drive but in a few months I may look you up for some help/hookup

QUOTE]

I can do this, just let me know.

Got you Freddie, prayers heading you way my friend!

Got you Freddie, prayers heading you way my friend!

X-rays came back good. Getting shot for pain in tendon. Cleared for 100% of what I can handle

I'm hoping for the best for the Panda

X-rays came back good. Getting shot for pain in tendon. Cleared for 100% of what I can handle

Great news! Glad it's nothing serious.

That's good to hear, Freddie. We want you to be in tip-top shape next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back