Putter Design w/ Austie Rollinson

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with Austie Rollinson about putter design and the concepts he has created for Odyssey Golf.

Very informative and interesting video!

Hey Austie...Milled 2-Ball Fang putter please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Information packed video right there. Enjoyed the talk about MOI and the effect it can have in off center hits.
As always the 2-ball! Such a great design and putter.
Well done!

Really interesting about the sound. Also, Fup running some serious security is impressive.

Good stuff!
Looks like a couple people got by the staff to get into the background though...

Really liked the MOI talk, and I thought Dean asking about Austie's favorite design was a great one!

Really good interview. Packed with good info and insight.

Great interview Dean! Lots of info.

Great interview. Intereting to here he was instrumental in the original 2 ball design. That's pretty cool. Also using a no 7 myself, I'm glad to hear that's his recent favorite.

Fuppy doing security, always good to have a fall back career

Great interview, the MOI talk was very informative, i think it's crazy that they can make the best insert possible but if the sound isn't right it they won't use it. Also the three inserts with 3 sounds make sense

Very informative video here, enjoyed hearing Austie's thoughts around general design and MOI. True legend in the world of putter designers.

And nice try Erik. Hahaha

Great video! Really enjoyed that.

Great video with a bunch of great content.

Love Fupy hanging out playing bouncer so people don't mess up the interview

Great video right there! Austie bringing the knowledge and I can't seem to shake the VLine Fang temptations

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Great interview Dean! Very insightful!!

So much good stuff in that interview, he seems like a dude you could have drinks with for hours and walk away way smarter about putters!

This was really enjoyable to watch. Austie is a guy with as much or more than anybody in the industry and speaking with him is always educational.

Austie is a brilliant mind in the world of putters, for sure.

Cool interview Dean! Really like the talks on MOI

Great video and some even better information. I love hearing straight from the people that design the equipment.

Nice bump off there Fuppy the bouncer.

Great content with this interview. Thanks Dean

Great interview. Need to tell him to make mxm 1w PN! Oh, make more 7s lol

Great interview there Dean! I could listen to Austie talk putters all day.

Listening to Austie makes me feel more knowledgable about putters. This was a great interview

Back