Introducing The Captains For The 2016 THP Gauntlet

Having to choose one sounds interesting...will they be campaigning? Tis the season, right?

Then my choice will come down to who likes to party. And by party I mean take naps after the round.
Ain't no party like a fupy party cuz a fupy party just don't...start? LOL

Having to choose one sounds interesting...will they be campaigning? Tis the season, right?

Ain't no party like a fupy party cuz a fupy party just don't...start? LOL

Winning events and taking home trophies and Hall of Fame tags is hard work.

Winning events and taking home trophies and Hall of Fame tags is hard work.

Not for a couple of these captains evidently...haha

Go team Ethan!

Great group there! my namesake is a blast to hang with both on and off the course!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Awesome - can't wait to put my name in the hat!

That is a great list of captains and it is guaranteed to be an absolute blast!

Finley has returned,I want in on this one so bad

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pulling for my boy AJ!!

I suggest everybody that wants in, says so to the captains on twitter.
Even just as a group...

Great group of dudes there, and some new ones to the mix if I'm not mistaken!

This one is on the radar. I only know of a couple from that list since I followed last year. Will be watching on Twitter.

Wild and crazy gang of captains there! It would be tough if we have to choose. All have advanced degrees in having FUN!

Great group right there!

Solid group of captains

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wish this was even remotely a possibility in my schedule but it is not, so pumped Steven has a squad in this, he was an integral part of #TheGrandaddy this year and was all smiles even though he wasn't physically playing golf, really great people all around though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that looks like a great bunch of captains!!! Going to be another awesome event.

great looking group right there!

This event is going to rock! Looking forward to May to get through The Gauntlet!

Great group of captains. Glad to see Darth Finley is back and that Steven was called up to "the show".

2 rookie capts but jrod returning to defend the crown, my money is on jrod but solid push from finley and maybe a darkhorse can make this very very very interesting!

I don't know any of these people therefore I should be on the list to meet them. Seems fair, I buy all their stuff already.

I don't know any of these people therefore I should be on the list to meet them. Seems fair, I buy all their stuff already.

You can grab some of their personality in the live update threads from previous Gauntlets. Really funny stuff.
And of course ask them questions on Twitter.

Back