2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I think he needs to get back to the Nome putter. His putting was so much better when he had that in the bag.

The matchup I've been waiting for, JS and RM going head to head. Now we get to see who has the goods. This should be the rivalry or one of them people want to see
The course, the weather and the way the set up the course will have a big impact on today's head to head battle. Rory's attacking style seemingly isn't a great fit but we shall see.

If a hole plays as difficult as hole 4, is it fair. I think it's one the hardest par 3s on tour, I would think?

how far do they have the tee back today? I know it was up earlier in the week. Such a long hard par 3. Derailed Phil's bid in recent years when he missed left.

If the wind is as brutal in Augusta as it is in Savannah right now, then it should be interesting to say the least. Flag poles went bent over this morning when I played. Nothing like hitting a shot all over a flag and watching the wind take it 10 yards right.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If a hole plays as difficult as hole 4, is it fair. I think it's one the hardest par 3s on tour, I would think?

Everyone has to play the hole, so it's fair. Is it fun? That's a different story....

Is this on tv yet?

If the wind is as brutal in Augusta as it is in Savannah right now, then it should be interesting to say the least. Flag poles went bent over this morning when I played. Nothing like hitting a shot all over a flag and watching the wind take it 10 yards right.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Golf is hard enough without having to deal with high winds....

These gusts are going to be really tough today judging by the early coverage online. 69 by anyone moves you up like 30 spots or cements the lead by the top few.

I just don't understand how the Masters does not have full round live coverage. Every week, there is coverage on the Golf Channel of morning rounds. For a Major, it is a bit silly that morning rounds aren't televised.

Is it just that Golf Channel doesn't have any rights to the coverage?

The wind is crazy!

I'm not a fan of watching on the laptop

I just don't understand how the Masters does not have full round live coverage. Every week, there is coverage on the Golf Channel of morning rounds. For a Major, it is a bit silly that morning rounds aren't televised.

The masters controls that

The Masters does what the Masters wants, be thankful you can watch online now.

Trying to figure out how to stream with ps4, is it possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"A golf club either looks sexy, or it doesn't."

Ummm PXG, your advertising needs some work.

Augusta gets off on limiting the coverage, It makes them feel special.

Freddie how about those 2 shots at #4? Winds stay like this, I bet we don't see too many groups with shots that good off that tee.

I'm all ok with the coverage. The US Open has like 10 hrs of coverage, and it's pretty easy for me to tune out for a while and come back to it. The Masters has such a limited window that I know where I'll be when the tv coverage starts, and I know that "I'll have 56 minutes of every hour of uninterrupted Masters coverage"

I'm all ok with the coverage. The US Open has like 10 hrs of coverage, and it's pretty easy for me to tune out for a while and come back to it. The Masters has such a limited window that I know where I'll be when the tv coverage starts, and I know that "I'll have 56 minutes of every hour of uninterrupted Masters coverage"

yup, it makes it must watch. Also I absolutely love their online coverage. They were ahead of the game in that respect IMO.

The National controls every element of the event because they can. You think it is bad now, ten years ago they didn't allow cameras or coverage on the front nine.

I may be the only one, but I think it does keep the event from being overexposed the way the US Open gets. CBS and ESPN play along because they would be replaced if they didn't.

This is going to get very interesting today. The winds are supposed to get worse as the day goes on which might make somebody playing early ending up with the lead by the time the day is over.

how far do they have the tee back today? I know it was up earlier in the week. Such a long hard par 3. Derailed Phil's bid in recent years when he missed left.

I don't know, over 215 from looks of it

I really like watching the "Masters on the Range" coverage at masters.com. Interesting to see how all the players approach getting ready for the rounds.

Back