Cobra KING Wedge Preview

Hmmm. I loved the tour trusy's and they have made their way back in the bag numerous times quickly after taking them out. But these look more chunky than its predecessor, thus harder to open up. Idk how I feel about these

I really like the shape of this wedge from Cobra. I just hope they offer it in a black variant and it has a softer feel than the trusty Rustys

Best looking wedge I've seen from them IMO.

Very cool looking wedge!

I also like that they brought the snake logo back. Looking forward to the in-hand pics and the review thread.

always liked the look of cobra wedges... Looking forward to more feedback.

Beautiful wedge.

This is a great looking wedge!

Looks great! Can't wait to learn more about its specs and options.

Wow, that wedge looks amazing.

Saw it earlier and I really like the looks of it.

Oh wow I want. Haven't even contemplated wedges from Cobra. Last I used was the Trusty.

That thing is straight bad a$$.

I need black ones!!!

i-qLdkLm5-XL.jpg

i-RPDSDz9-XL.jpg

That wedge looks amazing! And the etched logo is sick! Now if they bring that out in black as well ill be all over it.

Last edited:
Nice Dean.

Looking forward to Erik's thoughts of them in hand since I know he and I were on the same page with the Tour Trusty's.

Wow Dean! They look amazing.

Love the looks of these

That is a very nice looking wedge!!! :clapp:

Welp i want one! I already am finding myself coming back to this thread just to stare at this wedge!

Out of all the clubs I have seen today.... this one might be the best looking to me. Just really fits my eye and what a wedge should look like IMO

If anybody looks at my signature below will know that these are EXTREMELY high on my list!! Must know more. Can't wait till more information is released on these

I don't immediately love the look of them, but tell me more about that sole....

Back