THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Curious about the process of sign ups. I have been on the scent of this event for quite awhile now & everyone seems to be excited about sign ups... Please shed some light on this for someone who has never played in an official event. Thanks

I think more will come out about this after the PGA Show, as that's where THPs attention is at.

In the past, it's been sign up during a certain day/time and a random selection.

This is correct, though I don't know if signups for this will be any different. However, unless somebody from Michigan comes out of the blue, I'd say your chances are pretty good. Considering we had a whopping 10 interested in playing for Team Michigan you have a 40% chance of making it during signups. When captains picks come that leaves 6 guys left meaning you have a 50% of being a captains pick, and a 50% chance that you will be one of the 3 who don't make it.

I'd take those odds for a pretty special THP event all day.

After getting outside an playing in the beautiful 60* weather, I will say golf season and this event can not get here soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After getting outside an playing in the beautiful 60* weather, I will say golf season and this event can not get here soon enough!

The PGA Show is a big milestone in the development of this event.

Maybe we get to hear something from the sponsor regarding it? I know they are very excited about it too, and the fantastic prize for the MVPs.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Welcome back stranger.

Putting together a sim round for this Saturday 1/30 in Canton, MI... 9:00 am. Ohio boys are welcome to jump in as well. Two spots remain. Please see Michigan Hackers Thread for more details.

Maybe we get to hear something from the sponsor regarding it? I know they are very excited about it too, and the fantastic prize for the MVPs.

that would be awesome to hear about RR from our sponsor at The PGA Show! Cant wait for signups!

This is correct, though I don't know if signups for this will be any different. However, unless somebody from Michigan comes out of the blue, I'd say your chances are pretty good. Considering we had a whopping 10 interested in playing for Team Michigan you have a 40% chance of making it during signups. When captains picks come that leaves 6 guys left meaning you have a 50% of being a captains pick, and a 50% chance that you will be one of the 3 who don't make it.

Great odds for a great event! And you get the chance/opportunity to give Ohio a smackdown!

So your saying there is a chance!!!!

Sign ups are going to be coming before the next few days once the PGA show ends. But the PGA show has started!

I like the odds! The excitement is already building and I can't wait.

I think more will come out about this after the PGA Show, as that's where THPs attention is at.

In the past, it's been sign up during a certain day/time and a random selection.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the heads up to luff!

Talk about being on the edge of your seat... Sounds like we will know more details about the event very soon! I couldn't be more excited about what is to come!!!

How sweet would that be? I can't wait to follow along tomorrow. Everyone better be ready for the coverage. It's going to be fast and furious!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Man I just hope my absence doesn't hurt my chances that much! Damn off season is the worst for me.

soon, soon

200.gif

200.gif

Man I just hope my absence doesn't hurt my chances that much! Damn off season is the worst for me.

Ita all good buddy

Alright Gentlemen!!!!!

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Gunner
PinSlayer216
Ntanygd09
Grins
Hickerad

Michigan Scouts are welcome I am assuming.
Alright Gentlemen!!!!!

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Gunner
PinSlayer216
Ntanygd09
Grins
Hickerad

To be clear.. I meant Michigan Spies. I am sure that is still cool.... :comp:

Nothing to hide here, just don't get too inimidated

Thought it would be 6 weeks or 2 months before we got a Boulder round in. Very happy

Back