European Soccer 2015/2016

The Foxes have as good of a shot as anyone...they don't have the pressure/expectations of Arsenal or Man City...
Since my Blues are **** this year, I'd love to see Leicester come in and nick the title. It would be good for football. You can truly say the era of the "Big Four" in the EPL may be done and over.

It would be awesome for them to win. I don't think it will happen though. But if City doesn't win it I hope Leicester does.

It would be awesome for them to win. I don't think it will happen though. But if City doesn't win it I hope Leicester does.

It should be a great run in...then we have Euro 2016 right after.

A couple of pictures from the Dortmund Gladbach match. First few things, both fan sections were walled off from the rest of the stadium, we had to go into separate gates and once you entered that gate, you were essentially caged off. Also you can smoke in the stadium. Finally, the aisles were filled with people so it wasnt exactly the safest setup but it was awesome and I don't think I will ever experience something quite like it again.

WP_20160123_18_27_33_Pro_zpsdf7yinkp.jpg

WP_20160123_18_53_53_Pro_zpszpikwfcy.jpg

WP_20160123_18_27_41_Pro_zpscauqjrzh.jpg

WP_20160123_18_42_52_Pro_zpskfihlk0e.jpg

Big match for Stoke today! They need to come out strong in a very tough spot and down 1 after the first leg.

Wow Stoke gets a massive late goal to tie it on aggregate! Going to be a big 2nd half

Well, I posted about finding a team to follow to place my occupy flag down in and I'm pretty much ready to make that decision now. I will be placing all my European soccer hopes and dreams with:

Spoiler
tottenham_zps9a62afbf.png

They caught my attention early on last year and I just haven't been able to move on from that. And then this happened under my watch and it was the Oh S*^# moment I'd been waiting for to lock up my vote:

Spoiler

I'm raw here so bear with me this year!

Well, I posted about finding a team to follow to place my occupy flag down in and I'm pretty much ready to make that decision now. I will be placing all my European soccer hopes and dreams with:

Spoiler
tottenham_zps9a62afbf.png

They caught my attention early on last year and I just haven't been able to move on from that. And then this happened under my watch and it was the Oh S*^# moment I'd been waiting for to lock up my vote:

Spoiler

I'm raw here so bear with me this year!

you just like the colors

Welcome Nate!

We'll see how long Tottenham can keep this Texan.

We'll see how long Tottenham can keep this Texan.

I will admit that Kane started my interest but it was Eriksen, Dembele, Rose, Alli and Son's play that kept me engaged.

Like I said, i'm a newb but I've made my choice, right or wrong!

I will admit that Kane started my interest but it was Eriksen, Dembele, Rose, Alli and Son's play that kept me engaged.

It's wrong. :angry:

lol I was just saying that because Clint Dempsey played for them for 1 season and he's from Texas as well

lol I was just saying that because Clint Dempsey played for them for 1 season and he's from Texas as well

See, didn't know that! LOL! My biggest worry was that Kane would leave the team and that would be the sole reason I pitched my tent with the team. But the more games I watch the more I find myself watching other players and getting to know their playing style. Just feels right.

Ugh, it kills me that Tottenham looks like a better favorite to win the league than Arsenal. Ugh.

It also kills me that Harry Kane started in Arsenal's youth academy but was released because he was too small. That is a true story.

Ugh, it kills me that Tottenham looks like a better favorite to win the league than Arsenal. Ugh.

It also kills me that Harry Kane started in Arsenal's youth academy but was released because he was too small. That is a true story.

same with Messi. too small

Well that sucked. Hate losing in the shootout but what can ya do. Stoke can take a lot away from this match and competition this season. They fought hard but just were a little over matched tonight. They need to take this momentum into the Premier League

About 18 hours until Etihad.

fbfbd0474c16bf4203fb7c7c2df0d7fa.jpg

41a92126f961084d4f10dbbd2bc94b95.jpg

1e087585d82f656377da99cb38bc3346.jpg

That is awesome Small's

Back