The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Yesterday I shot an 85 with 2 triples and 2 doubles.

The biggest change now with my new grip and alignment is my wedge play and getting the distance feel back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to practice much recently with everything going on these days

Hope that changes soon! Although, very unlikely with a new baby on the way soon

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

More time on THP though. Just get the one hand typing down for holding said baby and typing at the same time. :angel:

Yesterday I shot an 85 with 2 triples and 2 doubles.

The biggest change now with my new grip and alignment is my wedge play and getting the distance feel back.

That's some solid shooting. Take away those blow up holes and that's a great round.

That's some solid shooting. Take away those blow up holes and that's a great round.

I think I hit every green from 80 to 190 yesterday. The biggest issue I had with the wedges was hitting it too far and going off the back of the green or leaving myself with a 70' putt.

I really got it dialed in on the last 6 holes.

Had a little fun with Finley this morning on Twitter. But watch out all you other captains, you might be next.

Ask JohnnyRod...

Another day closer to some fun in the desert. Who's ready?

Had a little fun with Finley this morning on Twitter. But watch out all you other captains, you might be next.

Ask JohnnyRod...

T-76

5/19 can't get here fast enough!

Just got notification my apex pro 16s arrived at my office. Woot.

To bad you didn't get them for your golf today!

To bad you didn't get them for your golf today!

Picking them up now so I can play afternoon round with the.

I don't know if anyone saw this morning but Callaway is #1 in FW this week. That's pretty cool and I know they are good, my XR Pro is a fairway finder and so easy to hit off the deck.

Last edited:
Picking them up now so I can play afternoon round with the.

Nice. I've been looking at upgrading to those so I'm excited to see what you think of them

I don't know if anyone saw this morning but Callaway I'd #1 in FW this week. That's pretty cool and I know they are good, my XR Pro is a fairway finder and so easy to hit off the deck.
I own a couple of Callaway FW and I agree - they are easy to hit off the deck!

Check the sig...my Callaway FW game is strong!!!

I was talking to a buddy of mine who plays quite a bit of golf and told him I was going to play at Wee-Ko-Pa in May and he said it was awesome and it would be in his top 5 courses played. And he's played almost everywhere. Even more excited if possible.

I don't know if anyone saw this morning but Callaway is #1 in FW this week. That's pretty cool and I know they are good, my XR Pro is a fairway finder and so easy to hit off the deck.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Some of my all time favorite Callaway clubs have been the fairways.

Those look fanatic

I just can't figure out how to hit them. The swing weight is off because they're clean.

Thinking about some in the non Pro version myself.

I was talking to a buddy of mine who plays quite a bit of golf and told him I was going to play at Wee-Ko-Pa in May and he said it was awesome and it would be in his top 5 courses played. And he's played almost everywhere. Even more excited if possible.
I saw on Twitter both courses are in the top 10 best courses to play in Arizona with Saguaro being #1 and Chola #9.

I just can't figure out how to hit them. The swing weight is off because they're clean.

Nothing a few swings won't fix.

I'm reading this thread like:

Rhxvy0z.png

Ask JohnnyRod...

We'll be over here in the middle of the fairway if you need us. #TeamStripeShow

We'll be over here in the middle of the fairway if you need us. #TeamStripeShow
We will be 20 yards up waiting for you to stop admiring your drives #internetlong

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I saw on Twitter both courses are in the top 10 best courses to play in Arizona with Saguaro being #1 and Chola #9.

Saguaro has bounced around the top of the AZ public course rankings for a number of years. It is a fantastic course. THP and Callaway hit a home run with this course. Really good Coore & Crenshaw design, no real estate, great layout.

Do you appreciate how lucky you selectees are? I hope so because I'm jealous!

Back