Tour Edge - 2016 PGA Show

Those bags are sweet looking and TE is making some solid FW's that I really need to look into hitting.

For some reason, TE doesn't excite me any more... even their FWs.

After hitting Titleist drivers, fairway woods and hybrids exclusively for the past 3 or 4 years, everything from the 910's thru the 915's, a friend put a TE Exotics XCG7 3 wood in my hands. Wow! What a difference in distance, ball flight and control! I've since purchased four different XCG7 woods/hybrids and am gaming three of them. I've also ordered a driver, however, based on all the reviews I've read I'm not expecting the wow-factor from the driver.

I've considered this a fairly inexpensive test that's, so far, produced great results. I could easily see myself going after the EX9's before summer. Not for a driver though; I have my eyes on a new 916 Alpha.

Awesome looking set up and those putters are perdy.

Did anyone get a chance to check this one out, looks very PM grind ish.

Would love some more shots of those putters. Great looking and the milling is really cool.

The Bazookas look nice. Still thick as anything, but still hittable.

Im digging the TE putters, clean, sharp looking.

I know they're good sticks. TEE is pretty darn good. But nothing about what I'm seeing makes me want to take a risk and buy in

Did anyone get a chance to check this one out, looks very PM grind ish.
It sure does!?

Any info on the new Tour Edge driver? Not the Exotics.

The black flow neck putter in the middle of the pic in the OP looks pretty darn good.

I just talked to JB and he said there will be a lot more info about Tour Edge coming soon. They got a ton of content so stay tuned. :smile:

I really want to hit the ex9 hybrids and fairways line. I don't think any club could possibly have a better combo of distance and ease of hitting than the xcg7 for me but I'll be the judge of that.

That staff bag looks sweet. I know these are good clubs and work really well for some people, but I just don't get excited about wanting to try these.

I like me some Tour Edge and every club of theirs I've ever tried has been a great performer.

Back