Ben Hogan PTx Irons

Not IMO, the Ft Worth's are a true MB.

PTx_29_41.png

37.png

beefier...just the way I like it...thx

dumb question but those look similar to last years FTworth dont they?
Not sure exactly how you mean. These are semi-hollow cavity backs, the Ft Worth are solid forged muscle backs.

These irons are way more up my alley, personally, than what we saw last year from Hogan. Really excited to hit them to see how that cavity supports the overall design.

Any chance they have the Ft Worth irons around for a side by side? Curious as to the total head size.
Great to see more of a cavity on these.

I like them. Not sure I'd buy them, but they at least look good and interest me.

Not sure exactly how you mean. These are semi-hollow cavity backs, the Ft Worth are solid forged muscle backs.

He needed a visual, that is all. Its above.

Love how clean and classic they look.

Simply LOVING the looks of these!

very cool that they brought the cameo badging back!

Ben Hogan PTx Irons

Ohhhh my. I like these.

After reading about the design and construction (titanium "co-forging"), really interested in getting more info on performance and sound/feel.

Last edited:
Nice, classic looking iron. Very well done. Looking forward to more information.

Very sharp and clean looking. I've always been of Ben Hogan the man and now intrigued more than ever with the line of clubs from the company. I wonder how long it would take to get use to the loft numbers as opposed the standard numbering system.

The degree mark on the iron loft is too gimmicky for me. Fail.

Man, I knew the others were way beyond me, but dang I want to give these a swing!

Hollow heads are IN....T-MB, PXG, Mizuno, and on, on......and now Hogans.

Hollow heads are IN....T-MB, PXG, Mizuno, and on, on......and now Hogans.

Definitely a trendy thing we are seeing, I will say though, at least this trend really does work.

Wow super clean and pleasing to the eye! Really loving the looks and lines of these.

Oh those are nice!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Classy looking iron there. That logo looks so good.

These LOOK like my Dad's old Hogan irons, even the ferrule! It's very old school and sort of boring.

Very classy retro clean look to these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these remind of the hogan apex irons, which were some of the best looking irons i've ever seen. i think they look great, and the ability to pack tech into a traditional player's look is very appreciated. i don't think i'll get the chance to hit them, but i sure do wanna.

These look a better than the previous model. Vintage Hogan in terms of appearance.

I like the retro look to these. Solid offering it looks like

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I love the looks of these, probably still not enough forgiveness for my liking but I like.

Back