Contest - Wilson Nexus NFL Bag

Carolina Panthers, Cam Newton War Eagle for life.

My favorite team is the Chicago Bears! They have had their ups and downs over the years but I remained by their side. Next year is our year! GO BEARS,

Sweet contest. Big Wilson fan but I'm Canadian. We are into curling and igloos. Looking forward to seeing who gets this sweet bag.

My favorite team is the Washington Redskins. I would love to win a Redskins Nexus bag because I've been a fan my entire life (it hasn't been easy at times) and would love to show my support with such a cool and functional bag. Thanks!

Unbelievably ..I to would love a Lions Wilson Nexus Bag. They are my team.. But they break my heart!!!

I would love to own a Wilson Nexus bag. And to have it in my favorite team colors, the Baltimore Ravens, would look fantastic. Thanks Wilson and THP.
Go Ravens!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Bears would be awesome!

Dallas Cowboys.

Its Americas Team!

Da Bears

Family originally from there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Surprised I'm saying this, but Phoenix Cardinals. Closest thing to St. Louis Cardinals for me. Was my favorite many years ago. I would love this bag .

I am a Cleveland Brown's fan so winning would be unusual but maybe a start to getting them to the Super Bowl next year!
#DawgPound

Atlanta Falcons fan here, I have pulled for them from day 1 and am still waiting for that magical season, this bag would help ease the pain.

Thanks for the great contest.!

The first post has been updated with the winner. Here it is as well, Congrats:

Winner:
buckeyewalt

Congrats Walt! Of course you realize your win is contingent upon you putting a set of C200s into it!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats! Impressive considering the Browns don't win much :wink:

Congrats!!!!

Congrats!

congrats!

Winner winner! Congrats!

Congrats!!

well done!

Congrats Walt!!!!

Back