Devereux - 2016 PGA Show

That stuff looks good. I need to look into them more.

Nice looking 1/4 there. Great pics!

Are they high end as far as prices are concerned? I like the style!

Love the look of the one on the right!
b871d08aa5b4bd1c8de47695cefacffa.jpg

Oh man. These look GOOD. The 1/4 zips look fantastic!!

Those 1/4 zips look fantastic!

That blue polo and grey 1/4 zip needs to find a way into my wardrobe.... How is the fit?

Looks like some solid apparel!
1/4 zip's in the THP store future...??

I definitely need that 1/4 zip. Don't have any devereaux but I must check them out

HaHa. We're looking at Devereux booth, and all I'm looking at JB's red quarter zip. Looks sharp by the way.

Nice looking line. I see a few things that will require some investigation. I may need something here.

Those look REALLY sharp!

I spent quite a bit of time in their booth speaking to Brian.

I was really impressed with the looks, style, feel of the shirts and when he showed me 1/4 zips. I saw what everyone was talking about. They are really really nice quality.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like the looks of those 1/4 zips and shirts.. I need to take a closer look at them .

I've never heard of them before but the clothing looks great! I'll have to find some of it. Especially those 1/4 zips.

Very nice looking, the pics and vid are great.

Outside of THP, I hadn't heard of Devereux before. Nice looking polo's and 1/4 zips. I guess I will have to curtail my club ho'ing and start working on my wardrobe.

Nutting wrong with this stuff. Nice,classic apparel.

Really some fantastic looking items here. I need to find these and check them out for myself.

This stuff looks really good, but I'll have to wait for the sale items to go on sale! Great to hear so many reviews regarding the high quality.

Back