2016 PGA Show - Day 1 Wrap Up Report

Great job today guys. The Hogan hybrid sounds like it needs a place in my bag. I'm interested in hearing more about the Toulan putters after your interview on Thursday and I will be looking forward to more information on the GPS band as well.

It's going to be Much Bigger and Much faster from the show floor starting tomorrow.
As in "hang on tight" if it's anything like the coverage from previous years.

well done guys. some good quick hitting info. I wouldn't have considered a hogan hybrid before but may look into that one.

Big fan of the wrap up video. Big fan of those 1/4 zips too

I’m glad that GPS has light weightability, thanks Erik! Haha

Great recap guys, sounds like you guys saw a bunch of great products, but also some very new names and new products from old names we’re familiar with. It’s a ton of work out there, thanks for bringing the info to us. I really enjoyed the round table type recap as well!

Great job guys, I love the detail! Thanks!

Solid recap and i'm looking into that watch. Sounds perfect for what I like/want

...and consider that GPS band an instant ponder. I love my GPS watch, and it was very easy to get used to wearing, but "smaller and lighter" really works for me.

Great recap guys. Definitely some interesting products for the 2016 season.

Nice job on the recap gents!
That was pretty interesting insight on how Toulon marries the hosel with the putter.

I had my sound all the way up and could barely hear them. Would it be possible to get the microphone closer to the guys next time? Thanks.

I'll bet you guys are tired after walking all day and hitting all the new clubs boy, I really feel bad for you, NOT!

just jealous, outstanding job!

Great price on that GPS band. I've tried using the TaylorMade MyRoundPro on my MS Band 2 and it's a huge fail. This sounds like a better option all around.

Great recap. Interest peaked for a few things. How about a tease and let us know steps so far for the 2 Steppers this week. Looking forward to tomorrow. Work will get in the way, but I'll be following.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. Great summary on some key products. Love the Hogan hybrid.

Great recap of Day 1 guys! So many good products coming out in 2016.

Great recap, those hogan hybrids are interesting. Looking forward to tomorrow's.

Great job guys....cant wait for more

Great wrap up guys. Agree with the select features you went with.

Great updates, guys. The Hogan hybrid sounds like it was a big hit.

I had my sound all the way up and could barely hear them. Would it be possible to get the microphone closer to the guys next time? Thanks.

+1, thought it was just my iPad issue.

Enjoyed the recap today. The GPS band was the hit for me in the recap. Loved the size of it and the price point.

Great job guys! Had some unexpected customers drop in for this afternoon and part or tomorrow. Just now getting caught up and will be in and out tomorrow. Really liking the Hogan hybrids (irons too!) and that Toulan hosel to head system.

JM

Good job everyone!

Great coverage so far guy! Can't wait to follow the rest of the week!

I often talk about the fact that my home course opened in 1959 and I had my first lesson in the early 70's and my last tune up last season, all with the same PGA Teaching Pro, now a life member.

Today while just scanning Twitter, I came across this picture by total surprise of my teacher and his wife at the PGA show checking out the beer. What's the odd's. Great man and women!

zx1yts.jpg

Back